Pluto tv app

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by kush70, Mar 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. anyone else use the Pluto tv app? I like it myself

2. Pluto is free correct.. i use Sling t.v!!

Vegging outside the flower tent

3. Yea. I’ve had sling tv. It’s pretty good a lot of choices but costs a lot . Pluto tv is free yes....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Youve had sling youll notice Sling plays most shows all day.. thats not real live t.v.. if i had cable and i put on MTV or MTV2 im sure theyll be playing definitely shows thruout the day instead of just “catfish” on “mtv” & “nick cannons wildin’ out” on “mtv2”.. all damn day its crazii..

New shows & eposides that my wife watches comes out on the proper channel & time as the rest of the world.. so its a bit confussing.. its only certain channels thatll play the same shows all day everyday..

So i ask ppl that have hulu if this also happens on hulu but since they dont have sling its like noone understands the damn question.. ive asked so many times on here im done dealin with lost ppl so i just brush it along & one day ill get hulu & find out for myself since everyone else is lost in space about it..

Ppl in this world be so lost with they heads so far up their asses, they most likely didnt notice they stare at the same shit all day everyday.. its crazii bro.. ive had someone once tell me “ive had it for 3+yrs n didnt notice”.. “like wtf” how so

5. Despite having all of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) episodes on my own server, I actually prefer watching MST3K on there because I grew up watching the show with commercials (though I had a few VHS tapes and rented a few more back then). I just hate when it's the same commercial 3-4 times in a row for a commercial break.

The Shout TV channel is a guilty pleasure. It's not bad for free. I've been using Pluto for a few years, ever since their CEO (or maybe it was just an employee) called into the new screensavers on twit.tv. Kinda feel like they should be generating some of their own content by now, maybe they do and I just haven't noticed. The 2 marijuana themed channels are kinda meh, though I have watched Doug Benson and Reefer Madness on one of them.

6. showbox, live net tv, gnula tv, pluto tv, tubi tv, terrarium tv, RepelisPlus... :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pay for Youtube TV but...

Everyone needs a Plex server(free) and vpn for torrents.

BL

8. I'm using it, so what? Just sharing?