Plushberry + Freebies - Organic 600w

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dissec, Aug 13, 2012.

1. That's cool man I wanna make my own seeds also but there is a better way hahaha . Fem seeds can be made . I read I haven't tried lol that there is this oil you can spread on your hairs and it will hermie your plant only where you put it and those seeds will be feminine seeds.?!... I will find this info today and repost

2. [quote name='"Woodlock420"']That's cool man I wanna make my own seeds also but there is a better way hahaha . Fem seeds can be made . I read I haven't tried lol that there is this oil you can spread on your hairs and it will hermie your plant only where you put it and those seeds will be feminine seeds.?!... I will find this info today and repost[/quote]

Oh yea I know about that, there are a few different chemicals one can use for it, colloidal silver is one. I'm just not into the fem seeds, I want both males and females.

3. That's cool watch the males grow and mate the strongest male and females for breeding

4. That's what I want to do, like a full breeding project. My brother is going to breed an indica dominant plant and I'll be breeding a sativa dominant, thinking about grabbing some Bay 11 and Ace of Spades seeds for the next grow to cross.

5. I have been dumbfounded on trying to find something that hasn't been crossed already

6. Those are both somewhat new and haven't been crossed to hell like say haze or ak47.

Have you checked out landrace strains? I'm interested in African and Thai genetics, but these would be pure genetic lines and haven't been crossed into.

7. Do you have a link on that, sounds like some good reading . I haven't went super deep into genetics and picking out strains to cross .

8. Well the Attitude seedbank has the seeds but we can't link to it, its filtered out. I believe other places would have the seeds too, maybe single seed center.

9. I just crossed my AK47 females with my Plush Berry male. Hopefully the outcome will be nice!

I'm quite happy with 1 of the Plush Berry females I have. It smells very sugary 30 days into flower. The AK47 females I have are also very pleasant smelling.

Maybe it will be a good mix. The Plush Berry stays nice and short and bushy for the most part while the AK47 tends to stretch so maybe they will complement and combine the flavor/smell for a nice growing all around flavorful herb! Only time will tell!

10. I bought a 10 pack. 6 were male, 3 are real nice females and 1 was a hermie.

I don't think this is all that bad considering my last 11 pack of regular AK47 seeds had 5 hermies out of 11 seeds. Still the 6 that are female are really stable and smell/look great!

It happens, so just buy the 10 packs and just pick the best 1! That's what cloning is for right?