Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plush berry is the shit!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by madnotes94, Jan 23, 2013.

1. This strain makes you feel tingly, euphoric, happy and giggly.It's just an honestly great high the way you feel after hitting it isnt in anyway strange or uncomfortable it's just great. like you are truly hitting the strain of happiness.

2. Sounds like any other dank strain.

3. It isn't though. It's not unconfortable when you get super wrecked like other dank. And it tastes really good.

4. Got a pic of it ?

5. You should post a pic! :smoke:

6. I've been poopooing this strain for about 5 months now. If its available again i'll get it.

7. Here's a pic of some Plush Berry for you all, I posted this in its own thread earlier. Organic BCS Pheno, just a bottom nug with a crappy trim job. :)

[​IMG]

8. Is that in a piece of toilet paper?

9. In? No, it's sitting on a napkin. The white gave better contrast than the wood behind it...

No wonder I typically don't post pictures on this site.

10. ive never seen bud so dark with so many trichomes on it!!

wow!!!

11. Lol what does his age or what he puts the weed on when he takes a picture of it have ANYTHING to do with what he originally was posting about in the first place.

Bitch don't kill my vibe, bitch don't kill my vibe.

12. Shit is TOO CHRON bro!

13. this thread just got full of stupid!

14. The guy had a positive experience with a strain, posts a picture of said dank for all to see, and someone has the nerve to bring up age and complain about what they think is toilet paper? Sounds to me like someone is jealous because their schwag just isn't cutting it. Or, they have a small penis and want to make their 'e-peen' look ginormous.

I think it's both. I'm normally pretty nice on this site, but smokers, in general, are peaceful and fun loving. The crap I see here daily reminds me of pre-teen girls and older idiots with the thought process of a gnat. If you don't have anything better to do, go find a nice coffee table, trip and hit your head flush on the corner.

15. The picture isn't from the op

16. lmao. pretty sure he isnt 14 buddy. its probably better than any picture you'll ever take :wave:

17. Damn yall I was just posting high shit and shit got fucked up...

18. I'm more than twice that age and what does the weight of the nug have to do with it? I've got jars of it curing atm.

I appreciate all the other responses! Dude is calling me 14, oh the fucking irony. :smoking:

19. It turns out I wasnt even smoking Plushberry, it was Deathstar and my dealer was just high as fuck. Tasty nugs though

20. mmm... trichomes... :yummy: