PLUS REP for help with my idea

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Oct 19, 2011.

1. SO i wanna start a small operation to set up xmas lights.

I need help on making an add or a template.

any ideas or whatever:cool:

2. A simple one

Need your Chritmas lights installed?

or does someone wanna photo shop me a simple Santa clause for me/

3. should I include the price in the add?

4. Buzz's X-Mas Light Installation

Insert your Avatar and your golden.

5. I would add a pic of the house from Christmas vacation you know the house with 10,000 lights on it

6. A real christmassy ad with the guy in your avatar wearing a christmas sweater drinking eggnog.

7. Should think if your going to charge by hour or square feet? :confused_2:

Should include a picture of your work done previous in the past.

Can't really think straight right now, so maybe give time of hours you will do work.

Contact information of course.

IF something else comes to mind, ill post. Don't even know if im helping you out.

8. instead of a santa clause you should have the grinch

9. People might think he is stealing their christmas

10. I got it a pic of santa wearing a speedo on the beach

11. perhaps set up some bad ass xmas light display at your place this year and put that in the ad? if you show how good you are at it then people will have no problem hiring you

12. Question. Is that a pic of you in your avatar.

You should put a santa hat on your avatar pic and write in green and red HO HO HO!

umm no that's stupid. anyway. +rep-- groovy thread, I'll think on some ideas and get back to you... you should update and let us know what you decided and take pics of crazy houses you do for people lol

13. yea you should put up your xmas lights at your house NOW, and people will look at it and be like huh? like write your advertisement on your house, on your roof you should write LET ME DO YOUR XMAS LIGHTS 999-555-5764

14. I can try somethin on PS tomorrow when im back at my comp...just post the shit you gotta put in the ad.

Btw do you have experience with installin lighting cause that shits hard haha

15. I would put an example of a price for a simple setup. Its the price that will get people to call you (price contingent on scope of project of course). Also be prepared to give character references and list that you will happily give them on the ad.

For me simple ad's have always worked best, so dont over think or complicate things - just something bold to catch the eye, a few details, and enough information that they can call or email for more info/appointment.

good idea bro :wave:

16. Take a total of the price you charge and pay 2 guys underneath you to handle more locations at once. You can multi task them and get a lot more work done.

17. solid advice.
    and 2002

daaaamn:cool: i thought i was old school.

my names not red cause Im crazy

solid advice for everyone.
    this is kinda more hardcore than i thought but i think i can handle it.
    i gotta go to school and to kickbox some shit and ill get bacck to yall.

ill have some ideas up today

18. Your service will have to be cheap, otherwise people will just hire a professional. There's plenty of christmas light installation businesses that would probably do a better job, like outlining roofs, all trees, and other hard to reach places. Make sure you can meet these standards

19. i just need to find out how they do this.
    and i can figure it out.

we have the tools... we can rebuild him:cool:

20. call ur self santas little helper.. the one who never takes a vacation.. list what u can do and always say call for a free est.. and also give senior discounts.. old people love to have decorations but cant climb ladders anymore.. and use that picture :hello: