Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plus Fuckin' Rep Lololololol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relaxxxxx, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So every time I log on to GC I think, "Oh golly gee! I sure hope someone gave me some rep since I made those clever, funny posts!". This is just a digital stoner lounge, and (although I'm sure you're all chill dudes and chicks) you're all just digital stoners to me. We shouldn't give a flying fuck whether or not we get the approval and respect of others, nevermind people we don't even know or will ever know.

Jeez, us humans are pretty weird. Other animals are like, "HI I'M DOG, GIVE ME FOOD PLAY WITH ME RUFF RUFF RUFF!!!", and we're thinking, "I have to go to my 9-5 job to get paid money so I can pay for food, housing and still have enough money to buy pot to smoke, get high and chill on a website of people with a common interest".

Haha reality is so fucked up!
    Even though you're all digital stoners to me, I love GC. Stay lifted, folks. :smoke:

2. Yo I gave you some plus fuckin rep lololol

;)

3. Makes sense

4. op wants rep?

ok you get rep

5. this is against the rules.
    but so is marijuana where i live.
    :cool:

6. What's rep? And how does one go about obtaining said rep?

7. What is your next wish sir?

8. i got 499. i need that fucking light green bar.
    soo close

9. OP wants several bags of doritos, all different flavors.

also Arnold Palmer Sweet Tea x Pink Lemonade

10. jumbo dont lie you know thats your wishlist :eek:

11. actually its my reality :hello:

also kush

12. i could take that as well.
    where is this GrassCity Genie.

wait...what kind of doritos?
    thats the deal breaker

13. Dam , share all i got over here is some blue dream and snow scap , with some pizza in fridge

14. will he need finger condoms to go with the doritos or is he cool?

Together We Can Change The World. :p

15. lol'd at finger condoms. those shits are crazy. i got some of those with my CPU cooler lol.

:smoke:

16. My e-penis has the weirdest boner right now :cool:

17. #18 PCjabber, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Thanks for the great OP, Relaxxxxx :hello:. Tried to give you +rep, but apparently I've already repped you recently.

It sucks when you're that close...took me a long-ass time to go from 492 to 505, haha. I still don't influence other blades' rep bars much, as far as I can tell, but it's the thought that counts, right? :smoke:

18. ya its the thought that counts, i waited for days!
    every time i signed on & see a notification i'd be stoked.
    then id realize it was just "Likes" & be pissed haha

but now that im light green i can actually make somewhat of a difference.
    when you just have dark green i think +rep's are basically useless.
    then again im not giving out +rep like candy, gotta earn that shit.
    took me years to get my rep up.

19. You need to bang your head against the wall as hard as you can while in a grasscity thread, this always helps me get my rep :)