Plumber May Fuck Me Over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingDullish, Jan 28, 2009.

1. okay so last week i flushed a pen that i used from a lightbulb vape i made one night. Needless to say the shit got stuck. I tried everything to get it off including taking off the toilet and trying to get it out from the back of the toilet. I still couldn't get the fucking thing out of the "S" curves in the toilet. So anyways the plumber is coming tommarow morning to get the shit out and im just scared that he's gonna retrieve a resin filled pen and fuck me over. Yes im 18 chill out. However im always smart about my toking nightly, so i've never been caught. I only used the vape twice...do you think the pen will still smell? idk what to think cuz i've flushed shit before and this has never happened(i cut it up into like 1inch chunks so the previous times i've done it i had no problems)....

p.s. i made fireworks last year on July 4th out of markers so my story so far is that i was making fireworks n just flushed the shit... and then i can explane the burn marks or w/e on them after if she asks. Also when i took the bowl off i did everything correct but my smart family turned the water intake back on to the toilet cuz i didnt tell anybody about the incedent and if fucking flooded the bathroom and the floor below lol. So my mom is already pissed..

im not really woried about it but what do you guys think will happen?
    screwed or not?

ill report back tommarow after mr. plumber comes

2. if youve only used it twice then ur gunna be fine. and vaporised weed doesnt smell like burnt weed and doesnt leave nearly as much resin. dont worry about it.

3. is it just the pen or the bottle cap too?

cause i'd come up with an explanation for that contraption first.

4. Just deny, when it comes up, be like, "wtf is that? i didnt flush that."

be surprised.

5. Dude, you're worried over nothing. If he wonders about it at all, he's still not gonna say anything and he won't alert anyone who cares. Hell, he'd probably smoke with you.

6. hah ya thanks for the help guys. Im not gonna sweat it.... ill give some feedback tommarow...

i already told my mom i flushed it with the fireworks excuse lol... she was pissed i almost caved in the ceiling with the flooding (not completely my fault)

im sure ill be fine

7. wow, you're lucky your mom didn't ground you. :p

just kidding man, definitely take Nasrudin's comment into consideration. +rep to him

8. he'll probably be happy its not shit, or condoms or syringes. :eek:

9. if he's like any of the plumbers i know, he probably smokes himself! i wouldnt worry about it.

10. i worked for a maintenance company dealing with affordable government appointed housing. (slums) and although i am a carpenter, everyone has to go on call one weekend a month....including plumbing emergencies. and i can tell you for damn sure anything a plumber pulls out of a toilet, he is NOT going to smell it. you wouldn't believe some of the stupid shit i've pulled out of s-traps. he's going to go "huh". and then snake it again, and write your bill. then he's going to leave and not care.

11. I'm surprised no ones called on how dumb this guy is..... Who the fuck flushes smoking apparel down the toilet? Even if its home made stuff, what the fuck man..... Just throw it in the bushes the next time your outside or something.

12. Why the fuck would you flush an ink pen????

13. that was pretty retarted flushing the pen down the toilet... garbages work fine. But other than that why would your plumber fuck you over? Unless he's an extreme douche who can tell that you've been using that particular pen for a vape even though you used it twice and it has been in the plumbing with shit and piss. Basically, you're good but use a garbage next time.

14. This was the best idea.

:smoking:

15. dude, you're stressing for no reason. all plumbers blaze. just say you were writing while on the toilet and dazed off and it must have fell.

16. sounds like someone is going to have their TV taken away for a month!!

17. Haha, you aren't 18. He DEFINITELY wont call the cops, but he will probably tell your mommy and she will ground you from the internet and playstation.