Plugging questions?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thizzleman, Mar 21, 2009.

1. First of all i am a completely straight man and i have heard plugging makes your roll amazing so i would like to try it just a few questions. And please if you have nothing nice to say don't say it.

1. (First and most disgusting) How far do i actually have to stick the roll up there?

2. Should stand waiting for the effects or what can i sit on it ?

3. If i have to take a shit will that fuck up my roll and will i be royally fucked ?

4. Is there any methods that you blades use that i should use ?

Hoping for a hard roll :smoking:

2. it would be best to dissolve the pill as much as you can into water and using a visine bottle or a syringe w/o the needle to squirt it up your bootyhole. try pooping as much as you can beforehand, a light laxative in the AM would help too...and no dont stand, gravity is powerful....lay on your side for 20 minutes or so

3. Not even gonna attempt to dissolve a bit harsh but couldnt i just stick it up there and wait

4. i have no idea...i've never plugged anything, but mixing with water would get it absorbed a lot faster...and i think it would feel a bit "rough" pushing a whole pill in there

5. 1. Obtain ecstasy, warm water, and a oral syringe.
    2. Crush up ecstasy.
    3. Remove plunger from syringe and put ecstasy powder into the syringe. Push the plunger down to the point where the powder is at the end of the syringe.
    4. Pull some warm water into the syringe.
    5. Shake it up and let the ecstasy dissolve.
    6. Stick it in your ass and push down.
    7. Enjoy your roll.

6. go to your local needle exchange for free syringes

7. Honestly i just need to know if its safe just to stick roll up there and how far ... and how long for the effects to kick in

8. iv heard 2 finger digits deep

9. as far as you can push it. there.

10. Sticking the whole roll up your ass without breaking it up is just stupid. There's nothing in your ass that will make the pill break down. I gave you a guide that will work wonders.

11. Thanks for a legitimate answer ill post back later hopefully ill get more out of my X

12. Fuck it way too lazy for that just going to administer it orally.

13. i hear ya...a lot to do just to thizz