Plugging morphine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NiteFire77, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Ive got 2 60MG MS Contin pills, and Ive read that plugging is the way to go for feeling it. I woulsnt have to worry about OD on a 60 mg plugged would I?

Ive had 75mg orally before, but I know the ingestion rate is significantly lower

2. It sounds gross and the thought of it is worse than the reality. First things first, go to rite-aid or walgreens and get either an oral syringe or a needleless syringe for babies. You want a smooth tapered tip, otherwise it'll be VERY uncomfortable. Opiates are water soluble and you don't want to shoot binders and wax up there, so you'll need to perform a cold water extraction (This technique worked wonders on MScontin pills I had). Lick the coating off the outside of the pill and grind it up to a powder in the bottom of a glass. Put about 50ml of COLD water in the glass and stir the mixture for about five minutes. Then let the glass sit in the fridge for 10 minutes. After that, all you need to do is filter the liquid through a coffee filter. Feel free to eat whats left in the filter so as not to waste . The resulting clear liquid is what you plug. Suck it up into the syringe, coat the syringe with some lube, and you can imagine what is next. After the liquid has been shot deep in there, lay on your side for a bit to let it absorb. After 20 minutes, you'll be nodding. Be careful with your dosage though. Rectal morphine is WAY more bioavailable than oral. Start with 15mg and see what that does for you, just be careful.

Oral bioavailability of morphine is around ~30%, rectally? ~60-91%

3. Oh, I was under the impression you could just shove the pill up there, didnt know there was that much to it

4. Iv them dude

5. or rail it up the downtown line

6. heh. i am still on the fence about shooting it myself.

7. Shooting these pills is a quick way to get severe cardiovascular problems. Don't ever shoot pills with the exception of maybe hydomophone, but even that has risks because of Talc content.