Plug busted, video

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kobe4MVP420, Mar 15, 2012.

1. #1 Kobe4MVP420, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Well I was on my way to school(college), and I take the same route everyday. I drive past my plugs house, Ive known him for a few years, he is a bit older than me. When I was about .2 mi away the first time I passed, I thought i saw the front end of a squad car sticking out. So I slow down, and as I get closer I see more and more squad cars :(. I go past and they have a big army HUMMER type thing, with maybe 5 squad cars. about 3 tinted out SUVs. I call him instantly and his phones off:(. Called 2 more times with the same result. I drive back again, and this time I took a video with my phone. I'm guessin he got busted :mad:. Dude was a great guy, never was in it for the money, jus to share the love. Gonna miss ya man

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQ_-OwCcPI&context=C400e32aADvjVQa1PpcFMwoBBPCQV3saou6k8ymvpCVhcByinHjsA=[/ame]

2. Time to find someone else who sells weed.

3. Luckily i know quite a few people, so being dry isn't really a problem. Just bummed a friend had this happen to them.

4. Wow that's A LOT of police lmao.

5. Fuckin cops man. I'm sure all those cops were totally needed. What fuckin cocksuckers, they really piss me off sometimes

6. Maybe he caused a scene?
    No way that many cops get called in to arrest a weed dealer.

7. [quote name='"BongSquad"']Maybe he caused a scene?
    No way that many cops get called in to arrest a weed dealer.[/quote]

No trust me I doubt he did

Cops have tiny dicks and they need all their buddies there to stoke their small penises while they destroy someone's life.

Good job fuck faces, shit I'm pissed now

8. 1 more dangerous criminal off the street, one more private prison getting a check for $60K p/year on the tax payer dollar. amirite?

9. Where do you live??? Fuckin middle of Kansas or something

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8]N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvD5SM_uI4]Ice T Cop Killer and Body Count - YouTube[/ame]

12. wHAT SONG WERE YOU BUMPIN?

13. Haha, The cheese state.

Dem Boyz from Boyz in Da Hood.

14. ^ Same thing. WTF is a plug.

Anyway, that was a lot of cops!!! dayum

15. your youtube name is c0d4hAck3rz? haha.

16. [quote name='"BongSquad"']Maybe he caused a scene?
    No way that many cops get called in to arrest a weed dealer.[/quote]

Considering the fact I had 3 squad cars come to the scene of my crime which was a left turn at a no left turn intersection, and I didn't get searched or anything.

They just like to have a lot of cops man

17. the fuck you thinkin callin his phone when he's being raided, they gon check his phone, see that, and be curious about you.
    you fucked up yo.
    smh

18. Connect, hook [up], supplier, dealer, get it?