plss.. answer my question..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nicebudswagi, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ei i just wanna know.. if somebody wants to help? why does my plant dies when it reaches 2 weeks i've just pulled out my plant a while ago.. it suddenly bend and looks dead.. would somebody gives me a good reason and what to do to prevent it.:) .

2. If you want any sort of helpful response, you'll need to provide a lot more detail than that........

What are you growing in? (soil, hydro?)
    What type of soil? (No added nutes!!)
    What are you using for lights? (Not enough light = stretching, stretching=plants
    falling over.)
    What are you giving it for food? (shouldn't be anything when it's that young)
    How often are you watering? (only when the soil is completely dry)
    What did your plant look like when it died? (Patches of yellow, discoloration?)

With some basic info we should be able to help........

3. now ive got 5 plant in a pot. i just use soil outdoor. when it comes to lighting in the morning i'll put it outside fr. 6-9 am then i'll bring it back to my room. in my room i have flourescent lights the typical one that is used @ home. i water it when the soil is completly dry. do you think that's the right time to water my plant? is it alright 2 you if i ask you to guide me in growing my palnt.

4. Hell yeah it's alright man, that's what we're all here for. To learn and to help others learn. Are your 5 plants in different pots, or all in the same one? They should all be in different ones to the roots will not become tangled with each other. Why do you bring your plants outside for only 3 hours? Could you just pull off an outdoor grow? You can use the flourescents for growing inside, but you'll need to make sure you have enough light. How many bulbs do you have, do you know how big they are? Like mister said though there is tons of info all around the forum. Search through peoples grow journals, and use the search button at the top of the screen. Type in things like, soil, light, outdoors, and watering.) If you read through all those posts you will find the answers to most of your questions. Good luck man....

5. tnx dude.. well my plants are in just one pot and i want it that way man.. will they be just fine even thou they're just in one pot? i cnt apply outdoor growing man cause i dont have the space.. maybe in some other time i'll show some pix of my plant.. so u can see wat's wrong or is there something to do or dont.. but i can say that there healthy right now.. do you have an account in friendster? would you give me your e-add so i can add you as my friend.. tnx for knowledge man.. peace..

6. tnx mister..

7. How big is the pot? It would need to be huge to grow 5 plants in otherwise you are gonna have problems!

8. I have to admit I am confused about what your situation is. You started by talking about what I thought was one plant that died (you pulled it out?), then you have five plants in a pot that I presume are currently alive? What are the outdoor temps in your area when you are putting them outdoors? How long are they under the fluoro, how many bulbs, what kind, how close to the plants, etc?

As to why your plant died, we really need more info and pics in particular. Could be many reasons.

Your watering philosophy sounds good -- water thoroughly, then not again until the soil is dry.

You want those plants in separate pots for a couple of reasons. First of all, if all in the same pot that would have to be a large pot to have enough soil to support all 5 plants, otherwise they will strangle each other. Second, I presume you are not growing from femmed seeds or clones, so you could get mixed sex, and unless you want seeds in your bud you will want to separate out the males when the time comes, and that will be impossible with the roots all tangled up.

This forum is not necessarily the place to find someone to tell you all the basics in a custom-written response (in fact, I don't know of any place where you can expect that). That's why there are sticky posts and grow guides, read all of those thoroughly. What this forum is best for is answering more specific questions.

9. and maybe too high from the top of plant with floros you need to stay between 2-6 inches for maximum light absorbtion as well as have the proper spectrum lights cuz the stretching can lead to collapseing as you described,i also would skip the outdoor light period as the 3 hours of daylight are not equal to the risk of contamination to the plant,i would buy some cfls in the blue spectrum and these willl cost u less than 10 bux for 2 23 watt at the home depot.well worth investment and also do you have a timer or are you at 24 hours of light?

10. tnx for the info toasty.. i'll follow your tips.. i really appreciate it..

11. about your questions.. when my first plant died i planted another 5 seeds.. they're under the fluoro for about 15 hours.. then i'll put it outside in the morning for about 3 hours.. then i'll put it back at my room.. just 1 question will the palnts die if i transfer it to another pot? wat knowledge can u give me about tranfering plants? begging for ur help im just a starter..