Pls help this noob >.<

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Calisthenics King, Jul 23, 2011.

1. they where sow full and beautiful now their burning and like white spots idk wht are they. idk is triming the souf spots was aright idea
    like wet.
    im a noob in groowing hopping to learn.
    i dont wanna flush them. pls help.

they seem to be growing and i see another roots comming up. i give then 12 hoers of sun, then wake up early and ones the sunrise is comming up just the tiny light i put the outside close to my window to keep an eye on them.
    their seedling of sour desiel.
    btw when can i clone them.I only have one bc the other one died
    on the waiting for foxfarm.

dumb question: when im germinating, i shouldn't water them right?
    im going to buy more seeds and germinate them and also buy some rockwool since they say is the best.

its weird i heard miricle grow is bad, and it was going sow good i change it too the new foxfam, and im having this issue.

i think is the sun or the water or the nutes idk :/
    im thinking tomorrow feed them just water.
    a little and mesure.
    im gonna use baby pure water.
    wht you think?
    im sorry if im saying stupid question.Everyone gut to start a way.
    i just dont want to lose my babie.. pls help

i wanna see if i can at least save it and clone one as fast as posible.
    i gut green light powder rooting weed

Attached Files:

2. u shouldnt be giving them nutrients that young..wait 4 weeks or so then start with 1/4 strength FF and work your way up

3. now its worst idk, i did not feed them :( its also raining a lot i live in puerto rico, lots of thunder and heavy rain the sun is hide between the sky pure white sky.. it shines but its heavy rain. idk if its dead. i mean i ee micro leafs in each side of the plant.. all th leafs have gone also its a stick
    but i see tiny tiny micro

i wont give up.. i see a stick standing up lol but it strong and its not dead i see micros .. no leaf but theirs tiny micro plants on the side growing i will not give up .
    pls i need help
    if yo usee how pretty they where :(

4. We have had a cold wet spring with summer slow to warm up. Thought one of ours was dead but when it finally started warming up it revived. They are weeds after all, probably hard to really kill.. last year, our first time growing, we used miracle grow an had a really decent plant. I heard that miracle grow was developing a mixture especially for cannibus. Good luck.