PLS HELP!!! Random drug test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaynurse27, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hi! Ive never been apart of a forum like this. Im praying to someone out there has had a similar situation.
    to the point. Iam a nursing student, I passed my first drug test by subbing. easy peazy. But in this program there will be ONE more RANDOM drug test. more so at the end of the yr. By second semester I plan to take a small bottle of fresh urine with me everyday. (my sister will pee for me every morning) The problem is, I will have hot hands wrapped around it and on my body. but the test could be at the end of the day.. So I could be asked to submit it between ONE hour to SIX hours. TEMP and place of storage is not an issue. The time is. Anyone out there that can help me? will i be ok?

• Disagree Disagree x 1

2. Stop smoking weed if you're having to go to the extremes of getting a family member to piss in a bottle each morning just so you don't fail a test...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. #3 Jaynurse27, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
    You do not know my situation , to enlighten you, I lost my brother and two nieces in a fire I was diagnosed *with something* and I take it at night. My school won't allow that even with a prescription however, my future place of employment will I've been there 5 yrs. So, if your unable to be helpful and only judgemental, why bother commenting ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

4. Talk of other drugs is against the rules..

Your life story has nothing to do with why you take any kind of drug.. that's your choice lol

Anyone who has to go to them extremes to pass a drug test has problems.

School? How old are you??

& My post was helpful I gave you advice

5. I know

6. What lol how old are you if your in school?

7. Nursing school, I'm 26. Thanks for your input

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh right only asked as school here in the UK would make you under 18 lol

9. Well just bring 2 or 3 hand warmers with you. Go to the rest room every 3 hours and change then out. Boom

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. You a female

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yes.

12. Thank you. But my concern is will the urine be bad after 6 hours of holding it ?

13. Not for certain but I do not think it will be bad. Just dont use it after 24 hours. The odor may be a little stronger than usual but it should be sufficient to pass your test.

14. You can place it inside you in a double wrapped condom it'll keep it body temp for 6+ hours

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you ! I am just trying to keep it good for 6 hours, it may be done after lunch.. but to be safe I'd say id be keeping it at body temp for 4 to 6 hours. Ty

16. Thanks. I planned to use it fresh that morning but the random test could be anytime that day before 3. It could be sooner then 6 hours, that's when we get out of class. My best guess is 4 hours I have to keep it warm for 4 hours.

17. You can place it inside you in a double wrapped condom it'll keep it body temp for 6

18. I have no idea how I double posted that lol sorry

19. I used the Whizzinator from one of my local smoke shops. I passed. good luck

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

20. warm water before you go in . ( drop sample into water when needed) keep bottle next to skin this regulates it, warmer is insulating heat for if its cold out . warmer should last 10 hours but if your indoors all day waiting body should keep water warm enough . ive done 6 randoms working at a lab ! ... and they pretty much knew thus why so many and never got me