Pls help not sure if she’s got burns or deficiencies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Beefcurtins, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Hi my cheese auto is experiencing some kind of nute burns or deficiencies and I can’t get an answer from anywhere. She’s the one in the middle she’s yellow and only Ontop cause I had the light at 100% and only ten inches away so she was forced to eat lots. So I assumed they were burns at first. Then someone said cal def then something else now I have no idea just need a legitimate answer please.

Attached Files:

2. The light coloring looks like it is nitrogen deficient what flowering nutrients are you feeding and how much how often. The purpling is genetics and normal

3. Yes I said this… it’s hungry cause it was too close to the light this isn’t what I’m asking…. All I need to know is if it’s burns or deficiencies

4. It looks purple in the photos but in person it’s red and you can tell it’s either burns or deficiencies

5. I've been growing for 4 years, 24 plant count grown perpetually. I've grown under blurples, florescent, and LEDs. I've never had that happen, seen that happen or heard of that happening. Being so close to the light they eat more food causing them to become deficient. I have had light intensity issues that appear to be a deficiency but are actually the light strength and or the closeness of.

Burns nor deficiencies look like the genetic purple or red colorings. I mean hell you got it all figured out, we should trade places and I'll ask questions for your advise

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Look familiar

Attached Files:

7. Looks like you're running a ts Mars tho so I doubt your problem is light intensity.

8. This is more like your problem just deficient

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Again tho you sound like you know more than me. Good luck

10. Yes I have had other plants that have this discolouration and I could tell it’s not a problem. But this is to early into flowering and it’s red red I can tell it’s not just discolouration it’s something negative it happened with the yellowing

11. Check your PH and PPM run off water.
    I'll put my money on toxic buildup caused by PH problems causing nute lockout to the plants.
    Ah but who know.....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nope ph is 6-7 and ppm is 800ish.. it was just to close to the light I just need to know what the burns or deficiencies is :/

13. Nope a 3000 watt phlizon (460 actual watts) the plant was only ten inches away and right in the middle of the light so it got blasted with like 4x to much light lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I recently had this. Fixed it with some cal mag

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

15. Lol I have what seems to be healthy leaves with some heavy purpling and bronzing =) I have no clue, my buds seem healthy though.
    20211026_191818.jpg
    20211023_195500.jpg

I'm guessing its more than just genetics. I think what spurred my leaves to turn was a nute lockout of some sort. PH was fine but my organic soul was extra hot and the plant just wasn't up taking nutrients properly. I flushed down to 500ppm with 6.7 RO water and it helped a lot.

Im experimenting next time and watering with full strength Cal Mag on one plant every watering, even in between veg and flower feedings. See if that makes a difference. I have a good grasp on PH and PPM now and I think that will tighten things up =).

• Like Like x 1
  16. For dirt it's 6.5 -- 7.
    Glad U got it fixed.
    Every time I get some weird problem(s) and finally figure it out, well it's knowledge you will never forget.
    Here's a good PH chart I'll attach and you can study it if you don't already have a good one.
    Ph chart.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. That makes sense, I got a little carried away due to your arrogance. When you say you know something happened along with the reason and that reason is unheard of. It's a little annoying coming from someone who's asking the question. Plants eating more because of a light too close is ludacris, plants showing light intensity issues is not. Light burn is more like a calcium deficiency not the genetic red hue you've got going on

18. If it wasn't genetics youd know. Plant would be hurting, leaves would be dying.

19. Crazy tho your light still resembles a ts model looks nothing like the 3000 you mentioned.

Call me crazy

Attached Files:

20. Never mind found it definitely not the watts you suggested

Attached Files: