Pls help me choose my first vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Anuj, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Hi. Am currently travelling in the US from India and am looking at buying my first vaporiser.

I am looking at:

1. Ease of usage and maintenance.
    2. Should be useful for both weed and hash.
    3. Portability is a priority.

I have checked various options and am so confused!

Help.

2. magic flight launch box for portability.
    Extreme Q, DBV, or SSV for desk vape

3. He said he wanted to use it for hash. The Launch Box is not the best pick for this.

And regarding desk vapes, you failed to mention the:
    HerbalAire
    Volcano
    Purple Days
    MyrtleZap
    AroMed
    Oracle
    VripTech
    the yet to be released, Cloud

Lots of excellent vapes in this category.

4. i've never seen so much love for the mflb like i have here at gc so my guess is thats what will be recommended. i've never used it myself. i have the volc digi

5. #6 lwien, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    The love for the LaunchBox is well deserved, but when it crosses the line into fanboyisim and people recommend it for anything and everything like the poster did above, then clarification is called for.

Like the 'Cano, the LaunchBox does certain things really well, but it sure as hell doesn't do everything really well. No vape does.

When the LaunchBox was still in beta, I was here pitching it against the Iolite before anyone here knew about it, but now it's taken on a life of its own and unfortunately, delusions of grandeur has set in. ;)

6. #8 Anuj, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks.

But does Iolite support hash?

I would ideally like a portable device which can be used for both hash and weed and like wise for both direct inhalation and for balloon.

Hope someone can guide me as am absolutely new to this pleasure.

7. Get da Buddha. While like the ssv its not portable but all you need is an outlet. I've used in a car, outside, garage, everywhere! Plug it in and its awesome. If you want something self powered go with mflb

8. The Iolite is a fixed temp vape and as such would not be ideal for vaping hash. The link that I posted above is your best bet.

There is no viable portable vape that will vape both flowers and hash and allows you to use both direct inhalation and balloons.

9. He said he wants it to use with hash. The LaunchBox is not really suited for vaping hash.

And regarding the Buddha, again, he said he wants a portable. It's not a portable if you have to have it plugged into a wall.

10. In my opinion you can't get the best Vaporizor if you want to use hash with it. Da Buddha can but isn't great at it. Vaporizers are more suited for herbs not hash. I'd suggest a, different mean than a vap for hash

11. #14 Anuj, Apr 9, 2011
    Thanks..

I get your point... But I am anyways going to pick up a portable one fir weed then.

Am looking at iolite or Vapir Air one...

What do you recommend?

12. I recommend that IF you get a Vapir product, you throw it right out. dont wats eyour money on that SHIT. Iolite is very unreliable, why would you choose it over the MFLB for herb?

Lwien was spot on. MFLB is the best portable for herb, it works well with keif too, but not hash, the Essential Vaaapp would be best for hash.

13. I didn't like the vapir... and my buddy has the iolite and he doesn't really like it. I don't like the plastic on it... for portable mflb is the best in my opinion, that's what I own after checking everything out and couldn't be happier

14. What is a 2clicker??

15. #18 Anuj, Apr 9, 2011

Thanks. I will be taking essential for the hash but would also like a regular one in that case. Which one s better. Dabuddha or extreme Q?

16. Da buddha is better at whips, the EQ is just good if you want bags and whips. it just depends which you think you will use more.
    the DBV whip is better then the EQ whip, FYI>

17. I reccomend the vape-or-smoke.