Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

plese needen lots o help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pas, Jul 30, 2011.

1. hello ther,
    im very new to the whole thc thingy...but need lots of help. please if u have lots of patience an dont mind the horrible spelling, maybe you can help me with lots of questions? first i dont smoke and so i just started eating the thc...i take it for cronic pain. so far i hate the feeling, first time i did to much...an it scared the crap out of me. then to little. im haven trouble when something says two doses...how much should i be starting with? if u respond...i have a ton of other questions. please dont respond unless u really know a hundred percent. i dont wanna rush this. or it will prevent me from continuing to see if this will help with my pain.

2. #2 TheIndividual11, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    Removed

3. I advise you start smoking it its easier to dose yourself correctly

4. eating can be tricky, it takes longer to kick in.

smoking or vaping is your best bet.

5. Yes smoking is a lot easier, most people on here wont be able to tell you how much THC to take, but rather how much weed to smoke, sorry, your best bet would be "Google", good luck!!

6. what kind of edibles are u eating ?

7. Your large photo is a waste of space and not funny, i am tired of all the "Crap" you keep posting on threads with questions they want answered

8. You said you took two doses, one was too much and one was too little. Do a dose that is in-between the two?

Yes, TheIndividual11, are you able to contribute to this site at all? If you're going to post a photo that's been reworked so many times, you could at least contribute to the OP instead of trolling.

9. #9 BloodLust, Jul 30, 2011
    Edibles are powerful man, since you're new I would suggest smoking it at least once so you can feel the onset and it wont be as strong unless you smoke a lot.

Try smoking one bowl. It will be a almost instant fun.

Because its almost instant, you can wait 10-20 minutes before you decide you want another bowl, then you have a approximate area of "High".

10. Take a hit out of a spoon pipe wait five min. Walk around see how you feel. If your ready take another hit and wash, rinse and repeat (you get the idea).

11. Get a Vape or Bubbler. If you get a bubbler the smoke with be smoother and hurt less to smoke same with bongs. And with bongs you can put ice in em and freeze them and stuff.

12. very well put. also, read a couple informational threads around here. they'll benefit the way you feel

13. whatever they say to take just eat like quater or half of it at a time, remember it takes like an hour to feel it.
    if u dont like to smoke u shld use a vaporizer
    u inhale the vapors and feel it instantly
    its easer to dose

14. #14 TheIndividual11, Jul 30, 2011
    stupid pic removed!

15. Dude, quit your shit.

Especially if someone asks. You're being a douche if you just go right back and post it into their face. Do it again and we will report you.
    The mods DO take spamming seriously...

Anyway, no thread hijacking lol. If you dont have a pipe and you smoke cigs, try some weed thrown in it.

I doubt you smoke though.... lol. But you dont have to spend like 300 bucks on a vape for something you don't even like using. My advice just try to buy a $5 pipe or something. Or make your own out of something metal.:wave: and not aluminum.

16. #16 TheIndividual11, Jul 30, 2011
    Removed

17. No worries, Mods will kick this douche out soon enough.
    OP: Try vaping. It'll be quicker, easier to dose yourself, and still easy on the lungs.

18. I'd advise buying yourself a decent vaporiser, getting a medical license (if you're in America, or you may already have one), and vaporising your medicine, easier to gauge the effects, which are also more immediate that smoking, and it allows you to enjoy the taste of Cannabis too.
    Totally worth the investment if you're serious about using Cannabis as medicine.

19. cause its soo difficult to make a new account

20. just smoke...easier doses and it is quicker by a lot so u wont have to wait around...weed is wonderful and i promise you will love it once you get past your first few sketchy highs that everyone goes through..if you have the heart to continue she will reward you with beauty unlike any u have seen!