Plenty vs lsv which one you like best

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jacolb, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Already have tha plenty (perfect to me ). Lsv we be here Monday i will post my comparison review then. When I was researching which vape to get I kept coming to these two vapes but not enough review comparisons. I couldn't find any comparing the 2. So for people who need help deciding

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ...

2. #2 lwien, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Looking forward to your comparison but where the LSV REALLY shines is when you hook it up to a bong or bubbler.   Are you going to do that and if you are, did you also order the shorty WPA for the LSV?

3. Nah. I was going to do a factory setup vs factory set up. ill prolly do a bubbler comparison too. Just don't have one right now. No shorty wand just what's included in box comparison. Which one is the best plug and smoke without xtra accessories is a major point for people do not want to spend more.

4. The LSV is ideally made to be used with water pipes along with their WPA.    I'd say that most people that get the LSV use it in this way.  The vape that is made by the same company, 7th Floor, that would be a better comparison to the Plenty, would be either the Buddha or the SSV. 

Be that as it may, your comparison will still be interesting.

5. Kool. I was thinking because they are both portable plugins? That they were the 2 best to compare. But I'm a noob and I get your point. But mayb the lsv is better to me with the whip and maybe the plenty will be better with water attachment. Will see.

A few things, jacolb.   There's really no such thing as a portable plug in.   If it's a portable, it doesn't need to be plugged in.   If it needs to be plugged in to work, its not a portable. 

One of the main reasons that people really like the LSV is the all glass vapor path.   As soon as you attach a whip to it, it is no longer what an LSV really is.    The Buddha and the SSV has the exact same heater elements as the LSV with the main difference being that those two vapes are designed to be used with a whip, whereas the LSV is designed to be used either with their glass transfer wand or through a water pipe.   

7. Got it. Gotcha. So ill just compare both strengths and see which one I like better. Btw I respect your opinion I see you in a lot of post helping folk out. I got a feeling wifey is going to like the lsv and I going to stick to the plenty. But we'll see

If you're gonna be getting the LSV, I STRONGLY suggest that you get their "Shorty WPA" to hook up with a water pipe.    Fill that water pipe with very warm water and you will experience some of the tastiest and smooooothest vapor that you will ever get.   Absolutely HUGE hits without even a hint of wanting to cough.   You can also use the included transfer wand as it neatly fits into 14mm downstems of water pipes, but it's a bit cumbersome to use in that way..............but it still works really well.

9. Hey just recieved my lsv. How do I know when the right temp is reached or when to start vaping. Do I let it warm up with herb attached ? Also is there a temp setting guide anywhere ? I also have the plenty and would like to do a fair comparison. But I must say so far so good for the lsv. Wow.

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ....

10. #10 lwien, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Do not let it heat up with herb attached.   The desired temp is reached by a combination of where the knob is set along with draw speed.    The faster you draw, the cooler the temp.   The slower you draw, the hotter the temp.   I would suggest starting with the temp dial set at 1:00 with a medium draw speed.    After your first hit, check the bud.   If it's black, you need to either draw faster or turn down the temp dial.   Don't make adjustments to both of these parameters at the same time.   Only adjust one.   

Also, when using the transfer wand, I find that it is much smoother to puff on it like you would a cigar while taking in a bit of air along with the vapor rather than just a steady draw.    When using the WPA along with a bong, this is not an issue.

11. #11 jacolb, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Thanks. Btw my initial thoughts are quite a few things the lsv is better than the plenty. The efficiency on this thing is insane compared to the plenty. Start up time blows the plenty out the water. I'll give it some more time before I compare vapor quality.

12. #12 jacolb, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    what color is the abv. Mines is still greenish I cannot get it brown without burning it

13. need help. Just got my water pipe and I'm getting milky milky from my pinnacle pro but not lsv. I have 14mm long. Not enough herb ? How long do I have to let it eat up?thanks

14. #14 venomflipz, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    both are reallly good vaporizers but i gotta say i like the plenty a little more. the smooth but monster amount of vape that thing produces gets me on cloud 9 quick. not saying the lsv doesn't, i enjoy my lsv and use it often as well. Iwein's info, tricks, tips and all that he wrote are spot on so no need for me to post much else ;)

take it easy

15. I just got my LSV in the mail yesterday, and I had no idea vaping could be this amazing.

16. welcome to the world of vaping ;)