Plenty Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Bun Rips, Mar 30, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aqXQQAywGA]Plenty Vaporizer Review & Demo by The Vape Critic - YouTube[/ame]

2. Their products are good but their prices aren't. For example, the Volcano. Great vaporizer, but is it really 2 or 3 times as good as a SSV, EQ, or DBV? I've tried them and to tell you the truth, the Volcano isn't that much better. The difference between them isn't worth several hundred dollars. Is this one for 350 that much better than the ones I already mentioned? It better be because it costs a heck of a lot more.

3. ya and it has a 3 year warrenty because it is germany made and they dont break after a couple years they last forever what now:smoke:
    plus the vapour quality is a lot better and cooler and this vape has a lot of surface area for the herbs

4. [quote name='"Bun Rips"']ya and it has a 3 year warrenty because it is germany made and they dont break after a couple years they last forever what now:smoke:
    plus the vapour quality is a lot better and cooler and this vape has a lot of surface area for the herbs[/quote]

Eh...you can get vaporizers that last forever and get the same or better quality vapor for half the price.

5. You don't have to sell me on the product. It's the price tag I keep tripping over. One more note on the Volcano. Honestly, I'm not a bag man. I prefer whips, so I'm not exactly neutral. I said before that I really like it, but the price tag is really hard to swallow when you side by side it with others. It may win out on all catagories, but you are really paying a premium price to get very little extra. Basically, they are in a price range with no competition. I know someone has to be top dog, but why such a gap?

6. ya i can see what you are saying the volcano is pretty overpriced but i am pretty sure this vape has the most surface area for your herbs on the market right now i know i am paying the extra bit of money for this vape that i will likely have for a very long time i believe it is worth the extra dollars:)

7. Cool. For me, seeing is believing so if and when I ever get the chance to actually hold one, I may change my mind. For 350 this one is at least getting down to where it is in the "maybe I should consider" range, but it better be a azz kicking vape when I get my hands on it for that kind of money. Hey, one good thing from my point of view. No bag!

8. #9 CentiZen, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    what I think I see here is known as the apple effect, where a use has the misconception that price point shall always determine performance in a linear manner. Not the case.

And for talking points sake, Ive had every unit storz and bickle have ever made in my hands, digit, classic and plenty. The volcanos are alright bag vapes, but I usually forgo bags to use my vaporbong. The valve system is a big plus though, just not worth 100 dollars a valve.

And the plenty I rather dislike. the rounded bottom stops it from standing up straight on its own and the whole grip switch thing is just gimmicky in my opinion. It looks awesome, from the makers of the volcano it looks like it would be good but really I did not enjoy the experience much at all.

9. Really storz and bickel. REALLY?!?!?

I have a few issues with this. The price. We all know that there are better vaporizers out there with a better price than this. This is one of those things, you try for 30 days and take it back within 15 days if you see no difference between it with your other portable vaporizers.

secondly is that for a portable vaporizer... IT BETTER BE PORTABLE!! If I have a volcano, whats the point of getting this vaporizer? sure its small and no bag, but I could get a 30 dollar digit whip vape for less than 10% of the cost of this vape and still have this "portable" factor.

I expected better from you storz and bickel.

10. It looks ineresting! But expensive........

11. Which one emulates a bong rip, volcano or plenty?