Plenty Vaporizer By Storz & Bickel Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vapelover001142, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Hey folks, every month or so I tend to purchase a vaporizer that I have never tried before. Recently, I purchased a Firefly 2 portable vaporizer. It was a cool device, however the vapor density was very inconsistent, so I sold it and purchased a Plenty Vaporizer, which many of you know is made in Germany by the same guys that make the well known Volcano Vaporizer. In this review I will go over vapor quality (density, taste, harshness, ect.), efficiency, durability, convenience and a comparison to other tops vaporizers.

1. Vapor Quality
    Taste:(8/10):
    The taste from this vaporizer is high quality. You get the full flavor from you herbs with none of that burnt popcorn flavor that some lower quality vapes give off. This vaporizer is extremely smooth. The cooling coil mouthpiece does a stellar job and cooling the vapor. Being convection, it is very high quality. With others that have great flavor too though, id rate flavor 8/10.

Density: (10/10):
    The density of the vapor on this unit is very impressive. It is easily comparable to the desnity you would get from a volcano vaporizer, herbalizer, or cloud evo. Thick clouds with light bowl packs, and extremely thick vapor with full bowl packs (it can pack more than 1.5g ground up). The first hit or two are more flavorful than dense, then the third hit and on seems to be where the herb is fully heated and produces a thick cloud.

2. Efficiency (8/10)
    The efficiency of this unit definitely surprised me! I can pack around .15 and get solid vapor production. It comes with a stainless steel concentrate pad (for oils and such) but it is also used as a spacer between the herbs and the screen, ensuring your herbs dont fly around while inhaling. This is only used when you pack it lightly. I find with this device though, you will not want to be taking just one or two hits. You'll want to take at least 5. So if you someone who takes a hit or two and stops, this device is not the one for you. If you like only a hit or two, I suggest the firefly 2 vaporizer.

Now as far as durability goes, this vaporizer is top of the line and built to last. The exterior is constructed of the highest grade plastics. The only thing ill say is that this device does not stand up on its own. It can sit on its side safely, but, with all the great looking designs out there, this is not one that shines for looks. But, if you want a unit that just kicks ass for a great price, this is it! If you know anything about Storz & Bickel products, you would know that there isnt much of a need to question the quality of their products; however, with that said, the new portables Crafty and Mighty have actually had more issues than other Stroz & Bickel vaporizers. They are great vaporizers, but just know they have not stood the same test of time as other vaporizers.

Overall rating (9/10) :
    For the price (around $280), this is probably the best desktop vaporizer as far as vapor density and quality go. It is also completely reliable. I would give this vaporizer a 10/10 rating, however its physical design could be improved upon. If your looking for a desktop that rips as good as a volcano vaporizer, but dont like bags and prefer whip, this is for you. Or, if you dont want to spend $350 plus on a volcano, this is for you! I purchased my plenty used on ebay for $180! For this price, I am very happy with it.

I have owned Herbalizer (9.5/10), Firefly 1 (7/10) and 2 (8/10), Arizer Extreme Q (7/10), Pax (7/10), Vivape 2 (7/10), Volcano Classic (9.5/10), Davinci Ascent (6.5/10), Pinnacle pro (6.5/10), Magic Flight Box (7/10), and MANY others. And I'll tell you, the best out of all those are the Herbalizer, Volcano Classic, and Penty Vaporizer. If I could choose, Id say Herbalizer is the best, as its vapor is just as good as volcano, but it does bags and whip, and has an instant heat up (10 seconds), then second Id say Volcano and plenty tie! Also, if you prefer bags, Volcano fills bags quicker than a Herbalizer.

2. There is a 5 year old thread spanning 56 pages over at Fuckcombustion.com. Look at Plug-in vapes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. True, but I can't lie, I hate the layout and look of that site, plus while I was searching for Plenty reviews, I was having lots of trouble finding reliable reviews that weren't from companies and such. So I think this is a bit easier to find instead of sifting through the real long one on FC.

4. Plus you are in the vaporizer subforum that exists right here, so seems like the perfect place for this.
    Thanks for the review. Very informative.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

5. Yes I enjoyed it as well.