Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pleasure Increase?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eur0k1d, Feb 4, 2010.

1. #1 eur0k1d, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    Anyone actually feel any "eurphoric" pleasure increase when listening to music while high? If I listen to certain dubstep songs like "Sierra Leone"- Mt Eden Dubstep, I actually feel a sort of euphoria if I focus on the music.

2. Haha gotta love those dub tunes. One time when I was mad baked I was listening to some dub beats by Kromestar and I started tripping the hell out. I went deep in though and started to think some imaginary robot was yelling at me

3. I have smoke certin strains such as Blueberry that gives me a euphoric feeling but never music.

4. Only when I'm high I can enjoy music at this level...it might just me me, but I honestly feel like I'm inside the music...its pretty fuckin intense. Gotta love the herb :smoking:

5. Agree with you all the way man. Tunes like Sierra Leone give me an awesome euphoric feeling while high. Another good tune that has that effect is When I look at you by Emalkay and Blinded by the lights by Nero.

6. Cypress Hill - Hits from da bong..........nuff said:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. If you guys like dubstep...you have to check out In the Middle (Nero) dubstep....that takes you away. I would never even dream of smoking if I can't listen to some good beats.

8. That or I wanna get high. Or roll it light it smoke it by them. All good bass weed songs

9. man, listen to the Doors - Celebration of the lizard king.

me and a friend listened to that extremely baked (we were kinda new to weed at the time)..

but we listened to it in the dark.. and it freaked us the fuck out, was an awesome expierence!

not sure if it would be as intense now that i've been smoking for a while.

same happened with Wolfmother - Woman, except we didnt freak out, we got majorly into it..like seriously, was such an awesome thing..

when we woke up the next morning we were like '..dude wtf was that? hahaha'

I love music on weed.

10. #10 integra14, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    if you want a trippy ass song listen to "Windowlicker" by Aphex Twin...for just a good bumpin song i like "Seventeen Years" Ratatat...If im beatin down ya street i like Put on by young jeezy or blueberry yum yum

some of my buddies really like the group Soundtribe when funked up

or go to youtube and type in alice in wonderland. I cant remember which vid it is but this doode takes the sound and video from disney movies and he edits them for hours to make the sounds match the beat of the music to characters dancing in it. It willll freak you the fuck out...If anyone has seen the vids im talkin bout lemme know. ill try to find the link rite quik

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n332yW39nwg"]YouTube- Pogo - Alice[/ame]
    This link is to the video i described above. Dont watch Unless you are funked up on some good indica or just blazed a shit ton. If you are Hazed you SHOULD WATCH THIS!!

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQCkSXpSiIM]YouTube - Pogo - White Magic[/ame]

If you like that one here is another from the sword in the stoneD ahah
    My buddies and i saw these hi as balls and it was awesome. Im watching sober now...mistake

When we were all hi watching this we allll lost our shit and were rollin at 1:36 the lady is hilarious