please vote another poll

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by fiver643, Apr 1, 2009.

1. #1 fiver643, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
  2. Fuckin' right Omaha. I live like 2 hours west of omahaaaaaaa.

P.S. - We'd really appreciate any help you guys on the forums can give us, not much has been going on in the news in Nebraska as far as cannabis.

3. Yeah found that one earlier , reading news, support US Midwestern cannabis users :p

4. Diggity diggity done! Man, i never thought i would ever accomplish anything while i was this high.

5. 80% right now

6. Done, but I don't like the phrasing of the question. Should MJ be legal so it can be taxed? No, it should be legal for a plethora of other reasons. Taxing it is just the icing on the cake.

7. voted

even though they wont do shit with the results

8. 83-17 now

nice...

this won't make a difference but shit still good to try

maybe few hicks from Omaha will start looking into the issue if they talk about this on TV there

9. 84-16....killin it

10. #13 CannabisInCanada, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    These are not scientific polls, BUT, I'm sure there's something to be said scientifically about the amount of unscientific polls that show that the general public is against this senseless war on marijuana.

Has anyone kept track?

11. There certainly has been a large number of these online polls lately... And I'm almost positive that every last one of them has overwhelmingly been pro pot... There should be something scientific there at least worthy of noting.

Voted, btw. 86/14

12. hell ya hopefull ktiv does this nd actualy start asking this on tv to not just the net

13. I voted.

Keep fighting, fellow stoners. We'll see the cannabis plant legalized one day.