Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please tell me this strain Important

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankyfox2013, Oct 21, 2014.

1. #1 frankyfox2013, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    This is definitely a hybrid with strong stavia feel. Very Smooth clean hit with good sativa head high and waves of indica body high. 2014-03-18 06.02.37.jpg

Sorry if its mutiple post but its one of the best strains I've ever had my friend and I just call it Mystery. Be polite stoners are suppose to be chill THx for the help.

2. No ones gonna be able to tell you. Ask who you got it from. If they don't know then you'll never find out

3. We call it mystery cuz we dunno, but its one of the best strains ever. Similar to Blue dream but different.

4. Looks like some mighty fine Barney Dick Haze ya got there.

5. Definitely some Spanish trampoline or Green Bumblebush. I'm just kidding we can't tell you based off a pic you'd have to ask ya dealer.

Stay tokin
    Stay smokin

6. Dude you have made like 5 threads. We all say the same thing.

7. Looks like Armenian Skullfuck.. possibly.. or Orangutan Skunkcunt

8. check the news

[​IMG]

9. Grand daddy purple

10. Super OG Blue Haze

11. That right there is called "Dick Weed." :3

12. No one can tell you based off the picture

Give us an indepth description of the aroma, taste, and high, and we can answer with maybe 20% chance of being right