Please tell me some of you 90s kids remember this too...

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Pickle McSmurf, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Adventure time, Regular show. Both of those shows are just awesome. Ive got a lot of "significant" moments tied to adventure time though...might have something to do with it.

2. Goosebumps nuff said

3. The 90s were a different time for kids. No HD television, slow-as-fuck Internet and no online video games. Kids these days aren't really...kids.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0]The Sound of dial-up Internet - YouTube[/ame]

The good old days

5. I'm pretty sure those both started in like 99 or something.

6. Glad I downloaded all the seasons of all those old cartoons for my kid..ninja turtles, gummi bears, tale spin, darkwing duck, duck tales, xmen, batman, spiderman, ect...so many good cartoons back then

7. I always thought Reboot was such a treat to watch when it came out. Amazing CG for its time.

8. never heard of that show before lol

9. Then you're under like, 23-25 years old.

How about Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7UbCOYwS0[/ame]

10. Gargoyles anyone?

Used to watch it all the time.

Comes on at 5 AM every once in awhile.

11. Fuck yeah used to love gargoyles

12. #32 SwichOne, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    I have to admit I enjoy...

Adventure Time
    Flap Jack
    Regular Show
    .....but the 90s will always be the best decade for cartoons easily!

It was a time when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday morning just to watch cartoons and eat cereal!!!

13. I'd do my best to never miss an episode of spiderman after school lol

14. you are officially my *****. staying up late to watch that show is the reason i sleep all day and im up all night.
    back to topic hell yeah i remember all the nick game shows. what was the one where the families had to compete? back when people didnt just get slimed at the kids choice awards.

15. I remember it but I was a fan of Rugrats, Pokemon and Digimon.

16. Double Dare...

17. thanks that show cant be replaced by sliming a few celebs here and there at the kca's back then you were never safe. I always wanted to be on one of those shows.

18. [quote name='"TheBeatles420"']I remember it but I was a fan of Rugrats, Pokemon and Digimon.[/quote]

I'm a huge fan of rugrats I still watch it today while blazed and love catching all the adult jokes in it now that I can understand them.

19. What Would You Do with Mark Summers was the shit....

[​IMG]

20. ^ I knew a kid who got to be on that show and he got hit with a pie in the face lol