Please suggest potent liquid THC for throat patient (me).

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Steve N, Jul 3, 2019.

1. I searched the forum but didn't see any direct relevant information on this particular topic. Perhaps i missed it.
    I have a severe permanent throat issue that prevents me from eating solids and there's no smoking or vaping allowed in the place where I'm moving. I can only drink liquids.
    Could anyone please suggest a strong potent beverage other than alcohol? Something equivalent to carpet tape, gorilla glue#4, ghost train Haze or GSC but in beverage format. Price is not an issue. Indica Sativa Hybrid derivative any is fine
    Thx.

2. #2 BrassNwood, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Alcohol and cooking oil are the 2 most commonly used solvents. With Alcohol off the table that leaves Food grade oils.

Decarb everything you intend to make into food or drink.
    240 F for 40 minutes uncovered. Just Weed or Concentrates on a pan in the oven.

5 grams Cannabis = Kief, Hash, Wax, Shatter, Powdered buds.
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

[​IMG]

I make them with Kief I shake from my homegrown and they are very potent.
    Just a few drops should be all you need and the caps melt away in your mouth so nothing solid.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. @Steve N
    It also takes the potency way up the scale. Edibles are in a class alone because your Liver does this little chemical trick and changes Delta-9-THC ( the smoked version ) into 11-Hydroxy-THC 5x stronger and 10x longer lasting. I get 12 hours pain relief from each dose. I was toking every 45 minutes to stay in reasonable comfort. Getting up several times a night to medicate.
    All that changed when I started edible oils.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

My sub thread on making and taking the stuff.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Thanks! I won't have access to an oven just a microwave it looks interesting though.seems you need heat to rel lease the cannabinoids &THC. was hoping for something ready-made so they don't make anything? They have Edibles and stuff so they don't have anything liquid you can buy right off the shelf that's somewhat potent or is it all just like Diet Coke or light beer. So I guess Tea is out of the question I couldn't boil water in the microwave and then just put the weed in there overnight and let it Brew ? Oh well
    Thx for taking the time to help!
    Thx for saving me lots of time too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 Robinthecook, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    A very simple solution is a gram of RSO. Comes in a syringe, you dispense a dose about 1/2/size of a grain of rice and rub it on your gums, or add to a warm beverage and drink it. No fixing or mixing required!

If you are unfamiliar, this is known a Rick Simpson Oil. The thc is already activated so you can absorb it through your gums but will go liquid enough to drink when added to warm tea or coffee.

Sometimes simple is the best solution. Good luck and best wishes.

Just occurred to me that you can also use tinture. Most dispensaries have this on hand. Just squeeze in your mouth with a dropper...very easy but sadly not strain specific. They also now have patches you can apply to the skin for a continuous dose. I tend to like the tincture since you absorb in the mouth sublingually but when you swallow you also get the 11 hydroxy.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Okay I've learned a bit more since I was last here apparently they have these distillates odorless distillates very strong high in THC for vaping something like a flavorless distillates Vape cartridge. There's a company out here in Oregon called Select Elite looks like they might have something Also there are THC tincture drops that you can put on under your tongue sublingual I tried those before but they were very weak but I'm pretty sure they might have something a lot stronger than what I tried something with you know 40% THC basically something strong potent but very discreet is what I'm looking for thanks for all your help I'll keep looking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good luck, I assumed you knew about vaping Co2 distillates. The only short fall is that most of these have all the terpines and other natural additives removed. Look for ethanol vape pens. They come ready to go from many dispensaries.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm AA so I can't drink alcohol thanks anyway.
    Appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. the alcohol, ethanol is evaporated out using a vacuum and low heat probably.

if you are not able to make your own and are looking for a product, i would go to your local cannabis store and ask for RSO. it will be much cheaper than buying vape carts. you can add the RSO to anything and there is no alcohol in it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks skunked, RSO was my first suggestion as well... eat it, dab it, rub on your gums or spread on your body. I do all the above. Cures cancer, glaucoma; great for pain and appetite. I like to vape oil as well just for ease of use and being inconspicuous. Good luck Steve... let us know how you fair. Lots of helpful and knowledgeable people at Grass City, so feel free to join in discussions or ask questions any time.

11. Hi Steve, I'm also alcohol free, but I do make Rick Simpson Oil using alcohol. The alcohol isn't imbibed, it's used as a solvent to extract the THC and evaporated out in the process. You can use isopropyl alcohol to make RSO. You don't need to use booze.

12. Getting much closer to a solution. High THC tincture drops sublingual or high THC distillite cartridge with a vape pen seems to be very nice as well. still testing will report back. thanks all!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Okay the THC tincture it's way too strong like taking psychedelic mushrooms. needed some CBD in there to give it some relief for pain on the other hand the distillate cartridge works well I think I'll stick with that for now. thanks for letting me hash this out. No pun intended.

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. The vape cartridges are a great solution, very discreet and effective. If you cut your dose way down on the tincture you might appreciate this at night for its long lasting effects, between 4 and 8 hours. Makes for a solid night sleep. Take care of yourself!

• Like Like x 1