Please someone help me please!

Discussion in 'General' started by Edwin Hernandez, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Ok so I have some blue dream growing right now it's been 85 days and the website where I bought the seeds from said 80 till it will be finished but idk how I am feeling about the looks idk if I should harvest it yet I really don't want to destroy the plant.

Attached Files:

2. That's just an estimate on how long it would take on average, I wouldn't take it for word.

I'd say give it another 3 weeks or so.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 80 days is probably the minimum amount if time. Blue Dream is sativa dominant so it could take longer. I'd say wait for the rest of the hairs to turn red and check trichs. That plant is lacking some growth and definitely needs more time to finish.

4. 85 days so far and it looks like that? Is this your only blue dream from the seed pack? I only grow from seeds so sometimes I get plants that just do not perform like the others. Last round I had an indica that at 9 weeks was only half way finished while its sibling was done. Luck of the draw I guess.

If that's your only plant, grow it out but start some new plants soon. If you have a variety of plants and are pinched on space, you could chop it so the others that are doing well would get better light but that's your call. That plant though should have giant palm size nugs. As advertised. I'm not a fan of HSO.