Please someone help! Can’t find any information

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Abe415, Aug 21, 2018.

1. I’m in the 7th week of Flowering this Chocolate Hash Berry the issue started after I switched my plant into a 5 Gallon Pot and added Organic Soil from Miracle Gro I mixed this soil with the soil from the 3 gallon pot which contained regular soil with 6 months of Fert.

The issue is I’ve started to notice dark grey spots that seem wet that eventually turn into crusty brown sometimes light grey spots but the rest of the leaf is fine. A day or two goes by and the whole leaf starts to die! Now it’s happening on the sugar leaves and they are curling up. What is happening!?

At first I thought maybe mold but all The symptoms I see online don’t match what my plant has. No Powdery stuff or white stuff on leaves.

Attached Files:

2. Most of that miracle grow had time releasing nutes. Never use that stuff. I would either change soil againg or flush the shit out if that soil. Not sure if that will work. Can u get fox soil or even promix?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Standard nute burn...but hey you are about to harvest

and some luck you have had

most nute issues show themselves in week 4-6

next grow use Fox Farm Ocean Forest or similar with 25% perlite added

is expensive but can go several grows with little amending

right now I 'd flush these plants by pouring 3 times the pot volume of air temp/ph'ed water

allow to drain over night to continue in the morning

a light spray of calmag is good

good luck