Please Reply!! I Need To Take A Drug Test!! What Do I Do?

Discussion in 'General' started by underware_hero1, May 24, 2003.

1. I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO MANY THINGS IN THIS WORLD THAT I LOVE BUT ARE NOT SO GOOD FOR ME.
    NOW I HAVE TO TAKE A DRUG TEST I REALLY KNOW THAT I NEED HELP. SO I NEED SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO STOP AND HOW I CAN PASS THIS DRUG TEST!

2. NOTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH BECUASE THIS IS ME

3. dude.. cmon, help us out a little..

how much do you smoke?

when was the last time you smoked?

how much body fat do you have?

4. first thing is to get someone that isnt using, and you know really well to piss for you. second is a sealing container, maybe an oversized aspirin bottle? go to wal-mart and get some toasty toes, the things they sell in ski shops to keep your toes warm. get the lowest temp they got, they can get hot. try this,,,,,,,,,,,,,with bottle of piss wrapped in toasty toes in pants, enter test room. drop trau,,,now heres where its tricky. the test strip on the test vial reads the initial temp it is exposed to for about a min. that means that if the temp is too low,,they know you are a cheat, and are allowed by law to observe you fully when you piss for real next time. too hot and well if its not to high you can suggest that you have a fever. shoot for body temperature piss. now,,,,,,either normally piss into the vial to set the strip, empty and pour in clean piss, or just pour in clean stuff. returning bottle to pants. ive even heard of people sticking their toungs down into the test vial to set the strip. proper temp is crutial to testing. practice in your bathroom a couple of times, BE PREPARED, you dont want to make alot of noise, or spend alot of time in there. good luck.

5. Unfortunately, weed is illegal and you broke the law, so if you just smoked recently, chances are youre gonna get busted. well ill tell you the usual stuff other people are going to say- theres a drink you can get at a vitamin store, aka GMC or the likes that clears your piss, or so they say. its around 40 dollars US.

secondly, people say to drink gallons and gallons of water and piss a lot.

-Samus-

6. drink tons of water and cranberry juice and piss like 80 times a day to clear it out your system! good luck!

7. that won't clear it out of your system, only saturate your body and dilute your urine. I keep saying that but apparently no one reads my posts or it doesnt stick or something. The other day I put a whole bunch of info including links into a thread about drug testing.