Please Recommend me a new Scale

Discussion in 'General' started by bodom, Oct 18, 2006.

1. I need a good sized scale that's not too small. An accurate one that measures from .1 grams.
    And one that comes with the tray.

Any suggestions?

2. i've got a "my weigh 200 Z" scale that fits evrything you described, small, light, portable, easily fits in a pocket, maybe a bit bigger than a flip cell phone, tray, measures down to 1/10th of a gram, and unless your dabbling in like some serious weight, i.e. HP's and up, its a solid companion. check them out on e-bay, theres different versions, like 300Z and stuff, but those just weigh more i think. either way, i love my scale!

3. i recently bought one from eBay for less than $15 and i'm really happy with it-real easy if you can use paypal-cheers.

4. alright i got this Trueweigh TW-150 scale. i just got batteries today. it takes (2) 3 volt disc bateries. the tray is 4 IN long, 2 1/2 wide. The table is 3 1/4 X 2 in. it has 4 modes of weighing and mins. at .1 grams, maxs. at 150 grams. Blue backlighting on screen. The tray also become a table cover, and it comes with a black sleeve. EXTREMELY pleased with this scale. It can be found at iamshaman.com or shamanicextracts.com.