please read

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by whitehippo, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Its time we fully exploit the internet to promote legalization, Just like the Obama campaign did to get elected. I think we need to organize and try to get bigger a organization involved in promoting this, if not use websites like myspace, reddit, digg, and other news aggregators/social networks. I think NORML using donations to buy airtime, is awesome, as well as long overdue. Alongside with demonstrations, and people revealing themselves as pro cannabis supporters, we could start the movement that ends marijuana prohibition. But most importantly we need to spread facts and information to the general public. I'm going to have a shitload of free time on my hands soon, Im thinking of making posters with some facts and spreading them all over los angeles, mostly becase Im a bit disgruntled at the "system", and will be quite bored. We need a united front, with a united message, simplicity is key. What are your thoughts? I do believe we have the motivation, Im just perplexed on why we haven't launched a full scale battle with prohibition.

"go f urself" posts will be accepted, just trying to see how everyone feels

2. Hi, welcome to Grasscity.com you are currently on Legalization and Activism page

3. The first thing I would suggest to anyone who hasn't done so already, is to become a member of their local norml chapter. It's only $2 a month but as more and more people join, we will start to see donation dollars going a long way, like the airtime norml has begun to purchase for pro-legalization commercials.

4. I wrote letters to my state senators and assemblymen this morning. I'll be writing to the president and his press secretary tomorrow. Check out the ACLU's website on drug policy.
    i've donated to NORML and will probably donate to the ACLU also. The MPP has a good web site also. There are a lot of good web sites working on marijuana law reform. Just by getting active and letting the politicians know we are not just a bunch of loadies. That our votes count and we want change is a great start. This is going to take some time, but if we are persistent they will have to hear our voice.