Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please read

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Dec 15, 2012.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    i know that there are a lot of other drug test questions but i can not find any like this. so please only comment answers.

I have not smoked in 3 months and really want to smoke. i way 105 - 106 pounds and am going to only smoke .1 or .2. do you think i will pass a test 5 - 7 days after smoking the .1 - .2?

idk if it makes a difference by i drink a lot of water and the weed is pretty dank.

also its not that i can't wait another week. I'm gonna be getting tested every week for like 6 months.

2. home test. 75% yes

lab test. 25% yes

youve waited 90 days you can wait another week lol

3. take a big tablespoon of baking soda . . . problem solved

4. imma be getting tested like this for the next 6 months.

5. If Ur going to risk it for .1 then what's the point? You'll barely feel anything if u even can keep it from sucking through. Id say it's best for you to refrain from smoking no mmatter what if your approaching a known drugtest. Weigh out the pros and cons. This is your life so it's also your choice. Just don't regret it

6. I remember being 15 and my bro was 17 he got a DUI and paraphanalia charges. He stayed off weed cause he knew the risk. Just be smart. All the money you lose for getting caught while being tested you could spend on weed when your free!

Edit: think of it as a t break an when you smoke again you will be blizted

7. 2 weeks no smoking my sister failed a drug test

8. you've been clean for 3 months why stop now?

9. All depends on your metabolism man, if it's for probation I wouldn't risk it.

10. Just stop smoking. Stop putting weed on the pedistool

11. what type of test? If its home dip stick its very easy to cheat.