Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please read

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jeffrulesyou, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a 20 year old resident from Rhode Island. I recently went through an ordeal a couple months ago and I'm glad its over, but I haven't quite felt healthy since. I mean, I'm healthier than I was, but not 100%. Anyways, I had a couple minor strokes and had septic shock which I was treated for in the hospital. I am very lucky that the stroke didn't cause serious brain damage :D. But, the sepsis left me feeling somewhat sick a lot because it did some damage to my organs. I haven't talked to my doctor about his thoughts on Medical Marijuana, but I feel like it might help me out. The pills and medications just aren't for me tbh. But before I talk to my doctor, am I can candidate for medical marijuana? Thank you for reading :wave:

2. Please review the "do you qualify" thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.