Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please read.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mack4545, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Greetings

My name is Mack.

I have been smoking weed for 2 years. I feel as though that period of time will suffice as being a "seasoned toker". Alright? Listen up.

At this point, I hope to have your complete attention. This is going to be a serious thread, So if you are in no mood to read anything remotely serious i'd advise leaving now.

I just graduated High School. Obviously big step in life. (lol no hs is bs)

I now have to make my own decisions.

Therefore I am going to quit smoking the herb. It is the right thing to do.

-Mack

2. so..what's your question?

3. Who gives a flying fuck this isn't facebook

4. Just lol'd.

5. you just graduated man, get fuckin' high and celebrate! lol wtf. that's how i view it

6. I will leave on this note.

"Kush93" pm me your Skype and i'll Skype you 10 years from now. We will then compare salaries.

7. i bought a mflb to celebrate my graduation and I am high as fuck

8. [quote name='"mack4545"']

I will leave on this note.

"Kush93" pm me your Skype and i'll Skype you 10 years from now. We will then compare salaries.[/quote]

Life isn't about money. Happiness is what life is all about.

Life is what you make of it. I could care less how much money someone else makes.

9. you have to ask complete strangers? If you feel you are that immature where you cant control yourself then please quite....

10. How is this serious ? He only has 3 post and telling us he's leaving ? When were you even here ?

11. Wait, graduating HS is a big deal?

12. Cool story bro

13. Does this guy remind anyone of diesel4655654565 or whatever trollololols name was?

14. Please, send me a message 10 years from now and I'll gladly compare salaries. I'm gonna be an M.D. son, and even stoned I'm damn well intelligent enough to do it. If you've really been smoking for 2 years then you should definitely know that their isn't a damn thing wrong with the herb in any way besides the law.

15. 2 years, seasoned toker. Started at 16, quit at 18. Yeah man, you're completely hardcore. PS, I NET over 142,000 yr. (Also was only 10 yrs into my career) Before I got sick. Never quit smoking but money isn't everything. You're not on SHIT!! Even Douche bags can use the interwebz, case and point.

16. [quote name='"ISnuff"']

Please, send me a message 10 years from now and I'll gladly compare salaries. I'm gonna be an M.D. son, and even stoned I'm damn well intelligent enough to do it. If you've really been smoking for 2 years then you should definitely know that their isn't a damn thing wrong with the herb in any way besides the law.[/quote]

One of my Docs smoke..I totally wanna smoke with him but i'm afraid he'll take it the wrong way and it would be awkward at my visits. I'm a chic, he's married. Nuff said.

17. three cheers for mack said the young calf :smoking:

18. #18 rorymcilroy802, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. If you can smoke in moderation... Do it.

If not, do it anyway lol

20. All righty then but FYI I also just graduated with a 4.3 GPA and full scholarship to ASU I know its not the best school but I gotta go there and get my bachelors before I take the bar exam. But at this rate within 10 years I should easily be making around the 70-90k range possibly over 100k if I do continue to deal and make in excess of around $2500 a week.