Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please read would you want to be my friend...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soontobestoner, Apr 16, 2012.

1. okay ive fuck best friends moms sisters girl friends ect. even regular friends and ive done it alot but i dont try fucking em but they start kissing on my neck and shit when their son/brother/boyfriends arent around so would u want to be my friend and should i tell my friends?

2. oh and best friends/friends ex girlfriends

3. tell your friends, bring a weapon

4. Wwwwwwwwwhat?

5. idk if it's just me or op's post really doesn't make
    any sense? lol :D

6. What is this.... I dont even. Also, one: I wouldnt be your friend since you posted something like this. Two: I would be pissed if you fucked any of my relations like it was no thang. Three: Unless you plan to brag and lose soem friends id keep stuff to myself. Dont kiss and tell.

7. Tell them and be as honest as you can. Living with lies sucks. If they don't want to see you again, you need to understand. Things will change drastically, but for the better.

8. [quote name='"Nerd139"']What is this.... I dont even.[/quote]

I have literally lost my ability to even.

I can't: even.

9. It's only gay if you have sex with your male friends

10. i fapped.

11. Is it still gay if they guy is Taylor Lautner? (Noticed you're Team Jacob, I hate Twilight but I want Taylor Lautner to sit on my face.)

12. While they tenderly caress your thighs and kiss your neck passionately.... Whisper in their ears softly with a reassuring tone to comfort "I have aids" Now heres the important part u cannot mess up, u gotta be wearing a green colored shirt, any shirt. As long as its green.

13. I'd fuck the shit out of my best friend's sister

14. Pussy just ain't what it used to be in the 60s.
    The 80s were pretty great too.
    Don't even get me started on the 50s. That was many moons ago.

15. [quote name='"bp4er"']Pussy just ain't what it used to be in the 60s.
    The 80s were pretty great too.
    Don't even get me started on the 50s. That was many moons ago.[/quote]

You are a dinosaur

16. I'm sure one of your friend has had their way with your mom before so it's pretty even

17. Dafuq did i just fap to