Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please. Read this.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by soapshoedude, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Hello to all. I'm a grower. My mom has estrogen driven breast cancer and I am looking for the harvested flowers of a PURE strain of cbd along with a high thc strain to make for her a specific ratio of cannabis oil. 3:1 (1 gram of CCO=650mg of pure cbd strain mixed with 350mg of high thc strain) I am currently growing exactly what she needs. But I'm running out of time. I need to make this oil sooner rather than later. I have more than a common knowledge when it comes to this. I've spent months reading on these forums. I'm desperate and looking for at least someone to point me in the right direction. Finances are not a problem and I will drive across the country if I have to get this. I will one day soon have an endless supply of what she needs but not soon enough. Please, if there's any shred on info you could give me on where to go to find the organic, harvested flowers of a pure cbd strain. You would be saving a life. A dispensary, a name, a grower out in cali. Anything...even just a bread crum of information...Thank you and God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. While CBD is good, I think it's not a bad idea to mix in a lot of high THC strains as well, along with other cannabinoids, because many of these cured of cancer people have been using high THC strains. While CBD is excellent, I think it is overemphasized and people start forgetting about the other numerous beneficial cannabinoids. Best of luck to your mom. I think the best route is to grow your own or have someone close you trust to do it for you. There is too much garbage on the street, and even in legal states in my opinion, to trust foreign sources at this time. I am saying this because a serious cancer patient will eat 1+ grams of hash oil a day and it needs to be consistant and never garbage. I suppose Colorado is the safest buyers market at the moment.

3. Are you still struggling on an extraction process because I know this plant head to toe as far as extraction is concerned.

• Like Like x 1