PLEASE READ The truth about the government.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The innovator, Aug 2, 2012.

1. theres real news out there. you just have to find it.

have fun deciphering truth from lie though.

2. Our lifestyles have already been drastically changing. China won't just be the richest country but they will be running the world. They make everything that we buy and have you not noticed why there is so much unemployment in this country? It's because so many jobs are being outsourced to China. This is just the beginning.

3. Who do you think holds all the bonds that were used to "stimulate" our economy with QE1 and QE2? CHINA. Just hope to hell they never demand repayment of our debts to them. There's already Chinese real estate tours going on all over the country in the wake of all the foreclosures where they pick up repossessed properties. The banks hold a lot of properties now. Just hope they don't sell them all to the Chinese banks. ;)

4. China does have their own issues, fortunately. They ran up their own real estate/currency bubble which has yet to "pop" like ours did. Their one child policy has also lessened the number of working age people, and they too will have to rely elsewhere for labor much like the influx of Mexican workers here in the states before our bubble burst.

5. Switch up China to India then. Their population more than the US, CAnada and Mexico combined if I remember correctly. They're taking over the World and even the Indian immigrants in the US are taking over this country. One or the other is going to take over as number one and at the rate the US is going we might not even be number 3 when the dust settles.

6. We have to hope for a properous Chinese economy as things are, ironically, or they will come and demand payment on the bonds they hold. India has mostly been another source of cheap labor.

Under gloablism, the 1% in each country will flourish. The rest will fight for the scraps.

7. Fuck the goverment, they will never win. If the shit hits the fan the people will revolt and form a revolution. Then I hope all fascists get executed soviet style.

8. Shit has been hitting the fan and is now smeared all over the room. People are too damn lazy and careless to do anything. Even if a revolt were to start the government and private corporations have such a tight hold on us there isn't much we can do.

9. Ohh yeah? The czar of russia thought he was in control too. And him and his family were executed.......

10. Start watching more Free Speech TV. You'll learn some stuff on there that'll turn your hair white, and really piss you off in the process. Watch enough of it, and it will probably begin to motivate you to find a way to start fighting back. Look up the documentary Ethos, narrated by Woody Harrelson, that one's a real eye opener to those who haven't been paying attention.

edit{ Never mind, I looked it up for you. :smoke:

Ethos | Watch Free Documentary Online

11. [quote name='"floating_by"']
    ... America has the biggest "not in my backyard, not my problem" syndrome in the world....
    [/quote]

Truer words have not been spoken.

*edit*

Or written. :)

Puff Puff Pass

12. #32 northlat, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    what about the secret alien bases that are really controlling everything?

13. if you fail inre-education camp, you're next.

14. this typo makes the op seem silly to me.
    but yea, we are all under the control or some kind of government, and that government is a big organization. with lots of rich and powerful people of whom a large percentage just want to be richer and more powerful. because its human nature. so fuck them :smoke: :p

15. #35 buylow8863, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    WElllllll, not exactly correct. Yes, China holds alot of US debt. But, what do you think our own FED is doing with all their "created" monies? Buying US bonds and Treasuries, every week.... every week.

Perhaps the most overt sin ever perpetuated by our gov't. How can you loan yourself money??? I don't know the answer, but Helicopter Ben and the rest of the feds seem to know.

A relatively new catch-phrase among investment pros is "fiscal cliff". It makes sense.

16. Whatever's happening will most likely happen anyway unless the mass of public interest turns onto the government, but it most likely won't, because people are fucking stupid.

I say we start a revolution.

17. What about the theory where, when we are born, our original birth certificate is a Bank Bond on bonds paper, in which you are assigned a number. You are then printed a copy for your records. Theory goes, each human being starts with a debt to the workforce(your original number), in which you will pay off throughout your lifetime.

Some random genius I got talking to while I was having coffee blew my mind with this stuff. Cant remember for the life of me all the crazy details but he kept bring up proof we all know to put pieces together.

18. Sigh,
    Burden of proof is on whoever is proposing the argument, your premises can't be for someone to find premises for you (check the news). That's begging the question an a fallacy like that defeats your logic to start with. Related to your .. uhh.. source of yourself (are you appealing to your own expert opinion by sourcing yourself?) what billions of dollars are going to turn us into a police state? Are you talking about the 2012 NDAA and it's increased ease at using martial law? are you talking about the increased spending on drones militaristic operations at home; if so which ones? WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT. stop being vague and talk in specifics if you want to say truths.

Yes we are obviously heavily run by government powers. Most political acts are done with multiple other agenda's, misdirection and media sensationalism are used to control truth, blah blah blah. Everyone knows this, your PLEASE READ truth about the government isn't a truth. It's a hypothesis. Instead of taking time to research, confirm, and you know all that journalistic integrity in reporting truths, you just jumped that your right and you should caps title it. It's silly, If you want me to use the tiny percentage of brain cells i have why don't you present specific premises to support your conclusion to make an intelligent discussion rather then ambiguous warnings.

19. I don't know what the governments doing, but I don't trust them anymore than I'd trust a stranger on the streets so I'm stuck waiting for everyone else to realize something fucked up is going to happen. Most people are too complacent or just think you're nuts when you think that they could at all be up to something shady like they don't really have the power to do whatever the fuck they want and cover it up. I just don't trust them.

"Nothing can save you. You question the rain; you get rushed in and chained up. Fists raised but I must be insane 'cause I can't figure a single goddamn way to change it."

20. we could control the media, not just stoners, but ordinary people. with the internet. if you don't trust the government and want people to wake up, then do something! doesnt have to be some paranoid and crazy blog in a corner of the internet, because people dont care about that. become a journalist or something, don't just sit there going about with your life as if nothing is happening. or you could just stop giving a fuck and be normal, but that's what the man wants you to do.