PLEASE READ The truth about the government.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The innovator, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #1 The innovator, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    So I saw this on Facebook from a friend's status and I had never really thought about this before. SO here it goes... Do you think the government is keeping weed illegal, not allowing gay marriage and other issues like this to keep the publics attention away from how really deep our country is falling into shit? Like these are pretty small unimportant issues compared to the amount of debt we have and how China and India are taking over the world. If you think about it these little personal issues (I don't mean to belittle them because I do find them important) are just sort of something to keep us busy from what the governments are really doing. If you check the news and go deep enough you'll find out that our government is spending billions of dollars turning this country into a police state. They are monitoring everything we do and are planning on having drones over the US watching us. Local police departments are getting these armored tanks and futuristic weapons but for what reasons?? Why do you think both major candidates are keeping these small issues in play? They're doing it to keep us occupied and away from the truth and the big issues!

Just to clarify I didn't copy this from Facebook these are my own words. My friend just had a sentence or two that gave me these thoughts.

2. I cant think that deep. tooo high lol :smoke:

3. and you made his point exactly.

ican kind of see where your coming from op. thia day n age its hard to tell whats actually true and whats not, so at this point i just sit back and watch it all happen. no opinions anymore.

not much taht most of us can do about anything.

4. Don't you feel just like a little kid or a pawn of the government though? I understand what you mean but I just feel like something needs to be done.

5. next time you're high and you find some state ment about the government confusing, get angry about it. and paranoid.

maybe then you will see the world like the OP and Orwell's 1984.

The truth is the government is collaborating with aliens and distracting us with holograms to unite the world under humanity's original religion, which entails subservience to the alien ruler's every whim.

6. [quote name='"hope2toke"']

next time you're high and you find some state ment about the government confusing, get angry about it. and paranoid.

maybe then you will see the world like the OP and Orwell's 1984.

The truth is the government is collaborating with aliens and distracting us with holograms to unite the world under humanity's original religion, which entails subservience to the alien ruler's every whim.[/quote]

Wow, that..that about sums it up actually. Damn.

Yes OP you're right on the money. People are waking up! Yay!

7. #7 Gigaurora, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Your kind of an "expletive deleted". You just thought of this cruising facebook so without any further investigation you decide your thought is the complete truth and PLEASE READ it everyone needs to know how profound you are

"Sorry mod, my complete apologies"

name calling isn't allowed here

8. why did you post this again? kinda pisses me off that i put some time into replying to this earlier now u started it all over again!

9. I believe these are issues that Obama doesn't find important enough to handle himself, so he "contracts out" to tool-bags such as Eric Holder/Michele Leonhart who then spoon feed sensationalist anti-drug stories through the media to the uninformed and stubborn. This technique is a band-aid over the domestic issues at hand while Obama can tackle foreign policy.

The problem for the Government is that technology is evolving at a rapid speed far beyond the draconian laws of today (Marijuana was made illegal in 1937!). As more people access the internet wherein the first few links to questions such as "Is Marijuana a gateway drug?" are truthful rebuking of the Government propaganda, support grows for the legalization movement.

It's also evident in how technology evolves past laws in how new synthetic drugs are created far faster than prohibition can bring the hammer down. I'm personally hoping that Obama comes out in support of legalization if re-elected due to his not having to pander to both sides for a re-election bid, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

10. I like how deep you think OP, let me try my take on it: most things like celebrities news and shows, other small issues that the government makes an big deal about because they don't want the intuitive individuals to see through the mess that's happening.

I'm not an paranoid person but maybe ACTA & SOPA were the first acts to start this "police state" or to control people from achieving the freedom to inform themselves on what's happening around the world, if these were laws were enacted then we wouldn't have social media to help with the support marijuana legalization, to find out corruption happening in other countries, to disapprove misinformation and fallacy pretentious answers and we'll be stuck with Television and Television's golden age ended more than a while ago.

11. #11 DrazyHaze, Aug 2, 2012
    I know what you mean, I've also posted threads about a similar subject. You just have to do your part. Try to spread the truth to anyone and everyone.

You have to the entire country on board to bring about a real change. Many people ate stubborn and wont side with you , EVER.

You can look into making mass sums of money, and then consider changing something lol.

It's just very difficult because the propaganda and brainwashing has worked so well.

And to the guy above me, the police state was started long ago. We're not entering into the worst of it.

12. People who think outside the box are already on our side but the others will call it nonsense but IDK why.

13. The entire war on drugs is a smoke screen to cover up the CIA's intelligence gathering under the guise of fighting drugs,,it gives them access to countries financial institutions and telecommunication and infrastructure that they would find very hard to get without the cover story of "fighting drug traffickers",,,and ONDCP was created with the goal of continuing hemp prohibition,,regardless of what it takes,,,

14. #14 illrolling, Aug 2, 2012
    haha yea but they can do whatever and we shouldn't worry because they will never be able to cross the line because we the people won't just sit here and take it and they do not want a revolution, atleast i dont think but they do create new reform money and move a lot of things around, which is good for a state thats been stuck in one thing, but thats deep thinking and id rather just stay with they can do whatever and the line will not be crossed because of all the stuff

15. I posted it in two different forum categories I didn't double post in the same place.

16. No you're a "expletive deleted". If you had actually read what I had wrote and understood it before running your mouth you would've noticed that I have done research. "If you check the news and go deep enough you'll find out that our government is spending billions of dollars turning this country into a police state" This is what I said. Try using even a small percentage of your brain before you start calling names and feeling so high and mighty.

17. The government has already crossed the line many times. The just say it's for "homeland security" and other things to "keep us safe" but in reality they're just taking away our freedoms and crossing the line more and more. This is why people don't do anything because they're thinking like you and just accepting it. When you will finally consider the line to be crossed?

18. It's hard for me to take seriously the threats of 'ohhh China is going to take over the world economy'.

Maybe they'll overtake the USA as the richest country in the world. Do you really think your lifestyle will be dramatically affected by that? Britain went from empire to regular country and the people over there are doing ok....

Maybe it's time to give another country a shot at being number 1.

19. Refreshing to see some people catching on. :hello:
    The two party political back and forth is like a see-saw tilted back and forth on social issues, as those tend to actually mean something to the everyday lives of voters. No one would pay attention any longer otherwise. No one gives a shit about the Fed printing money, or black ops in other countries, or the real reasons for the drug war. America has the biggest "not in my backyard, not my problem" syndrome in the world. The financial backers behind the two parties control both sides. As long as people refuse to act, create their own politicial movements in exchange for "safety," nothing will change.

Please also take note of the involvement of CORPORATIONS now putting their two cent's worth in and then contrast that with what is going on in this quote:

20. I never turn on the news and see news. All I see is stupid shit that isn't news and celebritys. Seriously wtf