Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Read Need Answers.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by neji7108, Sep 15, 2014.

1. So let's get started. Friday I went to school fried, which I do not recommend at all save it for the weekends. So before I came to school we hotbox my friends car on 2 blunts. Like I said, do not smoke before school and if you do please don't hotbox! Back to story. When me and my buddy get dropped off at school we are blazed. I walk into school and this is why I say don't hotbox in the morning and almost instantly got paranoid. I start smelling the weed just fill up the hallways. I tell my friend. He smells the same shit I do. After he said that I ran to the bathroom trying to cover up the smell, I had a sweatshirt on so I take that off and I wash my hands and face and also put some soap on my shirt lmao. When I walk out I think I'm cool now so I walk to my locker and (every body in my school smokes) my other friend is walking down the hallway and listen to this.

He is about 2 feet away from me and the principal is right behind him. I look at my friends face he is sober btw and he is saying turn around go go. Like he didn't actually say it but his lips were saying it. He could smell it from that far away. So I walk to my locker and walked past the principal acting chill when Im really scared. I start walking to class and this is what being paranoid does to you. I swear I thought every teacher was following me. So I sit down in first period chilling. Fast forward a hour. I'm still fried and I go into gym. Now before in keep going I need to say this. I have been smoking for over a year and have never got caught by my parents and I cannot get caught by them! Continue. Fast forward 45minutes we come back inside and my heart suddenly drops.

The assistant principal and the main principal are standing at the door. Then they announce my name "******* *******" I get that feeling. The feeling when is this the time I get caught? Am I fucked feeling. The sweatshirt that reeked of weed was still in my backpack. The principal says where's your stuff at. I say in my locker then there like let's go to it. We walk to my gym locker and there closely monitering me. I'm not stupid I don't bring anything that has to do with weed to school so I'm worried but not freaking out. My high is instantly killed. I ask if I can change into my regular clothes and they say its fine and they watch me watch me.

When I'm done with all that there like come with us. They take me to there office, and they say "is there anything your not supposed to have on you?" I say no there's not. Then they ask if they can search me. I would usually stand up for my rights but I didn't have nothing on me so no biggie go ahead. They searched me and didn't find anything. Now this is where my story gets weird. They said I'm not in trouble but they said they got a call from a parent that said they brought drugs off me and I never gave it to them...

In my head i start thinking of who this can be. The only thing they said was that it was a girl. First Im not a dealer I don't sell or have ever sold weed to anybody ever. I told the principal I don't know what there talking about and stuff like that. They say ok but were going to have to tell your parents. My stomach turns upside down I thought I was off the hook. Before I keep going let me tell you some background information.

I'm that kid in school where if you say my name to someone they know me as being really cool but they know I smoke hella. Like not a stoner stoner but a stoner that doesn't really look like one like a low key stoner. I don't brag about me smoking I just have smoked with so many people in our school that we have so many stories so my name is always in weed stories and shit.

Back to story. My parents come up there and question me and shit saying there going to search my room and stuff like that. Now I need your guys opinions. What's should I do? I want to kind of just tell everyone I stopped smoking and only smoke with my close bros. I don't understand why somebody would tell there parents to call the school on me.. My mom is extremely suspicious and she thinks I'm a drug dealer because that's what the school thinks I am. Should I stop smoking all together?? I really don't want to go that route but I cannot get caught.

How should I approach people and tell them I don't smoke anymore? I know it doesn't make sense but it does. Please tell me what I should I do. Also please don't say confront your parents. I'm sorry but that option isn't available. My dad use to smoke but back in the last generation loud wasn't common so my dad smoked loud once and thought he smoked laced weed. That fucked up his whole smoking weed thing all together. My mom never smoked before so she thinks weed is a gateway drug and dangerous and shit.

Never bring stuff to school and don't hotbox.

Please share opinions and don't be rude. I need to figure out what I'm doing by tomorrow thanks.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO5KAMAgFpU

3. Yeah that's fucked bro, whoever told the school that's messed haha, I occasionally go to school and I go to a private school haha, I've always got weed in my bag and pipes and shit, this kinda makes me scared because if i get caught I'm screwed.

anyways, I would just stop for a while, I know it sucks but in this situation I would say it's the best bet. Hide your stash or move it to a mates so you have nothing in your room or house. Then stop smoking for a while enough to flush out your system. Then you can let them drug test you or search your room/house and they won't find anything.

You could keep smoking but it's really risky, depends how much you don't want to get caught. In my opinion just stop, or tell people you have stopped and keep smoking.

Just use your brain and be sensible, :)

goodluck man

🍁

4. sorry for dp

I occasionally go to school baked**** and I go to a private school.

🍁

5. Ok go grab a carving knife in the kitchen and tell your parents you smoke weed. Tell them that you will stab them in the fuckin neck if they give you any shit about it.

hahahahaha I am so full of shit. Don't do that bro. That's fucked up.

Quit smoking until you are an adult and you are living on your own.

BTW the principal made that story up. He just wanted to see if he could bust you with anything. Nevertheless, he's got your number.

Attached Files:

6. My school accused me of selling unmnentionables once, they literally had no evidence.

7. You sound like a real bitch when you smoke. Deal with the paranoia, mate. I came to school high so many days and even smoked while in school a couple of times. I was high for graduation. I even tried a few unmentionables at school. We never got caught and there were no suspicions.  I still got high marks and to this day, my parents still don't know even now that I've moved out.

1. Tell your parents you are going to quit smoking. It doesn't matter whether you do or you don't. Just tell them.
    2. Don't ever go to school high ever again.
    3. If you're going to keep smoking, work on your paranoia.
    4. Stop being a bitch.

8. Don't stop, the principal could be lying and using a scare tactic, there probably wasn't anyone that told them anything they probably just smelt it and wanted a reason to search you. Make sure not too bring weed to school and make sure it's well hidden from your parents, just keep on smoking

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I used to go to school high, one time I was greening out, the teachers new this but over here even though it's illegal no one cares even the police will just take the joint off you and shut unless your caught with a lot of weed like half an oz etc

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just let it die. The best way to the get attention off of you is to not bring it up. If you go around telling people that you don't smoke, they'll still associate you with weed. Just let it die

As far as dealing with yor parents goes, get rid of everything. Just give it to a friend or something. It sounds like someone was trying to set you up. Just use common sense and don't sweat it. The worst thing you can do is worry. Remember, there's no law against being high

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Just tell your friends you need to lay off the shit for a while. No big deal.

12. Ahahaha don't tell us not to smoke before school just because you can't handle it kid.....I've been smoking before and during school everyday for 5 years, minus the break I'm on now from smoking.