Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Read - - - I need Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ERK FDZ, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Okay I have a drug test tomorrow (6/08/10) for a potential job. I smoked on friday, now before you tell me how dumb that was the employer called me on saturday to let me know about it. So i asked my sister if she could gimme a pee sample so i can take it in and she said that her birth control or estrogen would show up in it. Now i looked around online and got alot of answers saying no i would be okay, and only a few saying i would be busted. Does anyone have a sister, girlfriend, wife, or friend thats a girl that has done this for them and could lemme know what happened? I need accurate answers. please lemme know ASAP! Thanks blades :wave:

2. Just bring some javex in and pour it in your sample.

3. there's plenty of synthetic urine/detox solutions, check them out.. online or at ur local headshop

4. Well, in that case, let us know how your job hunt goes in two years time.

5. ^ You do mean you're 18, right? As its forum rules that you must be 18 or older to post..

And if you can't get your hands on anything just use her pee, worst comes to worst you don't get the job and you know for future reference not to use a womans pee whos on birth control.

6. banned!! hahaha rookie mistake. Why do kids need to state their age? lmao

7. yeah that was a typo. i am 18 and not 16.... the 6 and 8 are pretty close on the keyboard lol. And i cant go to the head shop cause someone left a bong in the sun and the store burned down =/

8. this made me rofl

9. Word I hate it when I leave my bong in the sun and my headshop burns down =(

10. dry some bleach on ur finger and spin it around in ur piss

11. Almost 4 people a year get kinda injured due to leaving bongs in the sun. its a serious issue