Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please read i dont want to go

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzzwell420, Mar 20, 2004.

1. ok i pissed a dirty way for my dad and it was really concentrated casue i didnt drink water all day. I put an eye dropper full of bleach in it..i hope thats enuf to dilute it..is it?> and if its dirty what should i say..secend hand smoke? or what. i could have been clean but i dont know i worked out right after i smoked and took vitimans nican and diet pills and all this shit but i dont think one day is enuf but will the bleach work.? god i hope so hell send me away probably if its dirty.

2. No, bleach won't help. I'd say if he just sprung this test on you, your screwed.. If it were me, I'd just be honest, and tell them you smoke. But I know that wouldn't work in a lot of peoples situation. Sometimes those at home tests don't work very well though.

By the way, how much bleach did you use?

3. its not a home test he takes it somewere he knows i did i could be clean and it was a mix of bleach and detergent fuck and hes gunna get it while im in cali...so im fucked.. this is bullshit i dont want to go to rehab or military school

4. ok i pissed a dirty way for my dad and it was really concentrated casue i didnt drink water all day. I put an eye dropper full of bleach in it..i hope thats enuf to dilute it..is it?> and if its dirty what should i say..secend hand smoke? or what. i could have been clean but i dont know i worked out right after i smoked and took vitimans nican and diet pills and all this shit but i dont think one day is enuf but will the bleach work.? god i hope so hell send me away probably if its dirty.

5. Ah well.. I think It's safe to say that piss is going to come back as incomplete, as in, something fucked up the test. This doesn't nessessarily mean that you showed positive for THC, but does mean the test will have to be taken again.. So if you don't want to loose ALL hope, keep clean for a couple weeks until you know for sure if your busted.

6. i posted it in like 3 difrent forum things casue i want alot of poepl to see it to get the most replys posible

7. hahaha highgirly

you pissed a dirty way? lol ya dude if you smoke even weekly you wont be able to get thc out of your system even if you worked out and all this shit (i dont htink vietmans or diet pills would o anything either)

but even though you pissed ..a diryt way *:D snicker snicker* if you put a whole eye dropper full of bleach in there you could be fne

8. i merged the 2 threads together, as only 1 thread is needed.......Peace out........Sid

9. thanks! you really are a super mod ;)

.//chris

10. how old are you?
    if you are underage just runaway!
    lololololololol
    (god,i need to smoke again)

11. ok i pissed a dirty way for my dad and it was really concentrated casue i didnt drink water all day. I put an eye dropper full of bleach in it..i hope thats enuf to dilute it..is it?> and if its dirty what should i say..secend hand smoke? or what. i could have been clean but i dont know i worked out right after i smoked and took vitimans nican and diet pills and all this shit but i dont think one day is enuf but will the bleach work.? god i hope so hell send me away probably if its dirty.

12. you've said that 3 times dude...we get it...^^

13. This thread is fucked up, as I was readin down its like it keeps starting all over again. Like theres the 1st post and a few replies then the 1st post again with some more replies, then another 1st post. Tis messed up.

14. I think we've got a desperate case here. Look man, only thing you can do now is take a break just in case you get a re-test.

15. tell ur parents u smoke, and to get off ur back. How old are u btw? 13? I thought u had to be 18 to be on this forum? and if ur 18 and older and scared what ur daddy thinks about u smokin, u need to consider movin the fuk outta that oppressive ass place.

16. I'm afraid of my daddy and i'm 20 =D

17. that's because they merged all his redundant threads together into one that's annoying as hell to read.