Please read and tell me waht you no

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Feb 10, 2009.

1. #1 CrapsKing7^11, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    HEY MY PEOPLE LIST ANSWERS YOU NO WITH NUMBER BY IT PLEASE N THANK YOU:smoking:Wats the big deal with caps?its no different it spells out the same words ppl must be lazy these days
    HEY EVERYONE FOR THE FLOWERING STAGE IN CFL GROWING WHAT BULBS DO YOU USE
    AND DO YOU TURN THOSE LIGHTS ON AT NIGHT?(MOST PEOPLE TELL ME TO LOOK AT THE TOP BUT THE STUFF LIKE 18/24 OR 24/24 I DONT GET WHAT THAT IS)
    AND SO YOU DO YOU NEED A MALE PLANT TO GET A FEMALE SEED OR HOW WOULD YOU GET A FEMALE PLANT?
    IF YOU SMOKE A MALE PLANT THAT WAS GROWN INDOORS AND NOT IN THE WILD WILL IT GET YOU HIGH?
    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW POTENT A MALE PLANT GROWN INDOORS IS?
    HOW COME MY BIGGEST PLANT DOESNT HAVE A SCENT AND MY 2 MEDIUM PLANTS DO?
    DOES IT MATTER WHAT SIZE POT YOU USE TO GROW IN?
    SO FAR MY PLANTS BEEN GROWING FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS OR MORE WHY HAVE THEY BUDDED YET OR IF MALE SEEDED?
    CAN YOU GROW A HOLE PLANT WITH 6500K CFL AND SKIP THE OTHER STEPS OR DO YOU HAVE TO DO STEPS?
    HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE A PLANT WITH NO WATER?

2. This post would be so funny if I didn't see so many of them everyday.

I can't be arsed to search, can't be arsed to read, can't be arsed to grow....... I want my own kick ass bud!

3. Try posting without caps next time(for people to read it) after you do a lot of searches and reading.

4. All caps is considered SHOUTING in netiquette.

Your questions are very basic and have been answered and posted for you to find easily at the top of the grow forums. Check the sticky posts, read up.

5. So true, I had a few chuckles. The question I always ask myself is why not start in the absolute beginners area first ? I was almost tempted to respond briefly but typing in ALL CAPS :rolleyes:

6. OK HERE GOES LOL ... :D
    HEY EVERYONE FOR THE FLOWERING STAGE IN CFL GROWING WHAT BULBS DO YOU USE
    AND DO YOU TURN THOSE LIGHTS ON AT NIGHT?(MOST PEOPLE TELL ME TO LOOK AT THE TOP BUT THE STUFF LIKE 18/24 OR 24/24 I DONT GET WHAT THAT IS)

The bulbs should be lower numbers like 2500 frequently you will see the word "WARM" on the package. The bulb will also have more red/orange glow than say your daylight 6500 CFL. You mean 18/6 which is 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark. This is typical for VEGGING. You mean 12/12, 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark, THIS WILL FLOWER YOUR PLANT.

AND SO YOU DO YOU NEED A MALE PLANT TO GET A FEMALE SEED OR HOW WOULD YOU GET A FEMALE PLANT?

When you plant a seed its typically going to be MALE or FEMALE (please do not turn this into a XX XY debate, hardly the place) You get female by growing a bunch of seeds and playing the ODDS. My odds suck but maybe yours will be better. Supposedly 50% are male and another 50% female. You do not need to know anything about getting female seeds, its going to be way over your head.

IF YOU SMOKE A MALE PLANT THAT WAS GROWN INDOORS AND NOT IN THE WILD WILL IT GET YOU HIGH?

If you smoked a MALE plant grown indoors or outdoors you will get high. BUT trust me unless you have super longs you do not want to do 10,000 bong hits of male leaves to catch a buzz. DONT SMOKE MALE PLANTS

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW POTENT A MALE PLANT GROWN INDOORS IS?

Its not, and its not worth your time SMOKING. If your plant is pretty big you could make hash or such. DO SOME READING ELSEWHERE, its probably to complicated at this point for yaaa. If you are determined google using male marijuana plants

HOW COME MY BIGGEST PLANT DOESNT HAVE A SCENT AND MY 2 MEDIUM PLANTS DO?

Genetics, not all of your kids are going to look the same. Could even be a different strain.

DOES IT MATTER WHAT SIZE POT YOU USE TO GROW IN?

Some nub once said 1 gallon for every 1 foot of plant, I can't say I agree entirely but its accurate enough for you at this point.

SO FAR MY PLANTS BEEN GROWING FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS OR MORE WHY HAVE THEY BUDDED YET OR IF MALE SEEDED?

Are you asking why have THEY NOT budded yet? Your question stinks. If your asking why have they NOT budded the answer is likely you are not giving them enough hours of absolute darkness. To flower you need 12 hours of dark, no light period. This is where the 12/12 comes in. Could they be MALE of course they can, google male female marijuana, and I am sure you will find some pictures to aid you in identifying your plant. You could start OVER and post your pictures here without the CAPS.

CAN YOU GROW A HOLE PLANT WITH 6500K CFL AND SKIP THE OTHER STEPS OR DO YOU HAVE TO DO STEPS?

With a single CFL? Sure you can do anything but I doubt your yield more than a joint or two. I have no idea what steps you are talking about. The more you give the more you get like everything else in this thread. Judging by the scope of your questions your not getting much.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE A PLANT WITH NO WATER?

No one can answer that because no one knows the temp of your space, the size of your pots, the soil you are using, or the light. If I had to guess in your case I would say 3-4 days MAX.

While your attempt has been lackluster up till this point, there is still hope for you. GOTO the absolute beginners area and read ALL the stickies and the first 10 pages of threads. When your done goto the Journal area and SEARCH for CFL grows and try to find some inspiration. You need a miracle but I have faith you will find your way. :rolleyes:

7. OW, MY HEAD HURTS! Not to be too, too. If you can type you can read, read and oh yeah, read. Damn,I did it and still do, yes I am cranky tday

8. Go pick up or order the Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green. For a beginning grower you can't go wrong with that book. It is easy to read and has alot of information you will need for your first grow. I studied that book day and night before my first grow and got a good yield my first time out.

9. Taking a basic gardening class with a community group is also a good idea.

Plus the little old ladies are cool people! Fun too!

10. You tried to -rep me after posting these???!!!

Shame on you, Why not click the link under my signature and then post your journal of your 2month plants? I can't wait to see them...

11. you make yourself look like a real asshole by asking all those questions in caps and obviuosly are too lazy to do any research.
    I browsed all the stickies and threads for like 2 months before i posted anything.
    Do some research and educate urself before barreling into a forum and asking questions like that , atleast go to the absolute beginer forum man.
    And why would u try to minus rep the dude , that fucked up , especialy after he answered all your questions.
    Theres plenty of great info @ the stickies .

12. Well his grow wont change my life in any way but somebody wont have any dank bud. Hope you learn from it dude, you could have avoided all this and had some great bud.

I hate to see anybodys plants looking like that but what can you do if somebody will not read? Anybody live near by who can go save his girls, adopt the poor things?

Really dude, you could have done better. Just learn a little bit as Im sure you have with this grow! Don't go doing this to any more plants, what a waste of all that time and money. If you want dank bud then take a look around as many people around here can do it!

Good luck