Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Rate my bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DublinBud, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:
?

Would you smoke it?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So got this bud from around my area
    Is it good or bad?
    Rate it out of 10..

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Only you can rate it when you smoke it. It's pretty, but looks don't mean anything. It's in your hand- that's a 10 right there. You can smoke it this minute or tonight- that's another 10. There are blades on the forum who would buy that bud from you- there's always someone who is dry- you're not. Enjoy!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hey man that's for your reply means alot! Here in Ireland very hard to get some good bud, lots of Cali coming in here so it's nice just to get some high haze, had some last night and it was great!

• Like Like x 2
  4. 10/10 in that case! Glad to hear it's good bud. I'm with you in spirit!

• Like Like x 1
  5. 7/10 if you’re in a legal state.
    10/10 if you’re not lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Non legal states have more fire! Legal states are overloaded with shitty hydro.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. 4 out of 10. Doesn’t look bad though. That is 10 being 30 % with amazing terps. My scale is tough.

• Like Like x 1
  8. California has fire legal I’m not sure where your opinion comes from but brands like Jungle Boys, Cookies SF, and Korova have changed the game for me completely. But I can’t speak for Colorado, Oregon, Seattle, Nevada, etc.

9. See ireland is crazy for stuff now and this super lemon is fire seriously

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wait you can buy weed from here and have it shipped to an illegal state? Discrete?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah that would be very interesting and I would be down to buy some

12. I'm not sure what y'all are talking about, but there are no hookups allowed on the forum. If you're in an illegal state, please do NOT fall for the ads that crop up here now and then. You cannot order cannabis from a legal state and have it delivered to an illegal state, at least not legally, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah be very careful when buying online lol, anybody try that green Crack over in Amsterdam ? Shit is amazing

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks good. I'd smoke it.
    7/10. Looks like it's been smashed a little.
    Maybe score higher if it was in my hand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Super fire lemon haze, I should upload more of the stuff we get in Ireland

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 GorillaGherkin, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    U all can have the dispensary trash I’ll take home grown n black market all day long.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Why's that

18. it’s better in my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  19. Quicker the better its legalized in Ireland

20. Ya that lab tested dispensary trash is awful...lol NOT! But I won't disagree some good homegrown is breath of fresh air compared to the run of the mill stuff circulating the shops...pretty much everything is an OG or GSC cut or cross these days it seems, at least in California. Cookies are good and all but get a bit boring after smoking 35 different variations of the same thing.

Back to the point though, looks decent 7.1/10

• Like Like x 1