Please pray for a fellow toker!

Discussion in 'General' started by Nexis, Apr 20, 2006.

1. wow im so relieved to hear him getting better! i hope he makes a full recovery

2. we're going to visit him right now:eek:

3. Tell him we all wish him a quick and full recovery! :cool:

4. Always sad when something like this happens to someone.

Glad to hear hes getting better, lets hope he gets better quick and is able to be realised soon. :)

5. we went and visited our boy eric yesterday. hes pretty effin swollen, but it looks ALOT better than it initially was. tomorrow is when they stop the sedatives and wein (sp?) him off of the medicines... he is still not conscious but thats because hes on a paralytic and the sedatives so he can be hooked up to the respirator (can breathe on his own, i guess theyre just being careful) Keep your thoughts and prayers up and well have eric home soon! I think i speak for Eric, too, when i say i love you guys, and thanks for the support <3

6. can i get an update nexis?

7. hope ur boy fixes up soon man, thats a bummer, my one friend last summer or two summers ago was rock climbing and fell about 40 feet and broke his back, he didnt get paralyzed(sp) but was bed riddin or a month at least, had a back brace for awhile and got addicted to the pain medicine they were giving him.

8. busy week.
    they gave eric a trachiotomy(sp?) so they took him off the respirator and are weining him off of his morphine. He has his eyes open and is trying to get up and stretch out and talk and ashit, but he cant with the trachiotomy(sp mothafucka?) so were still praying because he cant verbally communicate quite yet, but he did give us the thumbs up when we asked for it and is squeezingo ur hands and shit so he is slightly responsive,
    thank you gc for continuing to keep the faith
    <3

9. Warmest thoughts man, warmest thoughts. :smoke:

10. Eric comes home from rehab in atlanta Saturday @ 3! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, our boy will finally be home and well again <333:hello:

11. Toke on Bro!!!!

12. I hope he makes it man, and its great to hear hes doing good

I know how it feels to have a friend in an accident like that, recently had a friend in a go kartin accident but he wasn't as lucky as your friend :(

Oh well, once my throats better i'll smoke a joint for Eric, keep us posted mate :smoke:

13. So sorry to hear bout your frind and I will keep him in my prayers. i hope he comes out of this O.K. Keep your head up bro. JOE>

14. thanks gents, much love!:wave:

15. Great News Nexis!!! It's wonderful that everything seems to be working out and he will be just fine! <3

16. That is so good to hear man it really worries me when my frineds get hurt. We all take it for granted that they will be our good buds forever,but it can all change so fast, Be greatful for the good friends you get to share your life with. This is a really cool thing I read in an Email i got that sums it up so well.

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that was'nt supposed to ever let you down probably will.

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.

You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight withyour best friend. You'l blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt before, because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back." -Unknown. JOE>

17. Awesome Words Of Wisdom Joe! <3 Thanks Dbw! <3

18. "Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."

I wish I could put text in my sig.

19. Dude that^^ is one of the best things I have ever been emailed. i have kept it for like 2 years. JOE>

20. I rocked it in my AIM profile.