Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please post your Xstream urine experiences on this thread. Has anyone passed a lab test using this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420randomness, Feb 2, 2017.

1. I’m a little confused with all your quotes. So you are saying to not trust new members or only long term member? I think my concern is legit don’t you? People post and disappear without verification.

Can you answer the question to whether Xstream 11.0 works or not? I mean, YOUR experience. Your replies right now are as good as a new member. If not, other than abstaining, what product did you use with success?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #22 Joker1121, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018

3. I never said to not answer. I find it odd it’s always new members posting.

Still no definitive answer.

4. It was some local lab but I've had friends pass at quest with it too....I'm not a bot guys :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. So the other day I had a drug test at questlogistics and they sent it off to the lab, I was super stressed because at first I had taken the monkey whizz in there and it was my buddy’s and it wasn’t enough whizz so they rejected it and made me wait at the drug testing place for an hour. I sat calm and didn’t panic and texted my girlfriend to go to the nearest head shop and get me synthetic whizz so she did and it was the Xstream systhetic urine. I took the test the first time at 2:30 they gave me an hour to give another sample so she arrived at 3:20, there were two nurses one left and one was in the back room she ran in and handed it to me and I put it in my nuts. 3:30 rolls around these two nurses were the piss police they were smelling it and looking for bubbles. A young lady came in before me when I was about to RETEST and her piss got rejected because it was cold, so I had to think fast because when I went to piss in the cup and the fake Urine was at 92 degrees so I pissed in the cup with my real urine dumped it in the toilet quietly and filled it with the synthetic came out fast as hell and no questions asked!! I was worrying really bad because one I used my own pee to trick the temperature strip and I didn’t shake the synthetic urine didn’t have time, but 5 days later the test came back and I passed I’m happy as hell thank you XSTREAM GOT ME A 20.00 an hour job!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. So the other day I had a drug test at questlogistics and they sent it off to the lab, I was super stressed because at first I had taken the monkey whizz in there and it was my buddy’s and it wasn’t enough whizz so they rejected it and made me wait at the drug testing place for an hour. I sat calm and didn’t panic and texted my girlfriend to go to the nearest head shop and get me synthetic whizz so she did and it was the Xstream systhetic urine. I took the test the first time at 2:30 they gave me an hour to give another sample so she arrived at 3:20, there were two nurses one left and one was in the back room she ran in and handed it to me and I put it in my nuts. 3:30 rolls around these two nurses were the piss police they were smelling it and looking for bubbles. A young lady came in before me when I was about to RETEST and her piss got rejected because it was cold, so I had to think fast because when I went to test the Urine was at 92 degrees

7. Used xstream to pass a 13 panel with quest diagnostics less than a month ago. Trolled these feeds like crazy hoping for recent updates so figured it was worth sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you Ashley, I have a 10 Panel at Quest tomorrow, I've been stressing out bad, this is for a six figure job. I was happy to see this recent review. I have 2 Xstream kits I've been practicing with one test so I'm doing it blind.

9. Ok so I made though the 1st stage with the temp, I will admit I had to get creative, being I had to wait 30 minutes the temperature Rose a little above normal 100.9 I panicked so I dipped my fingers in the ice cold toilet, (gross) dripped a few drops and there got it to the lady quick, clean my hands with sanitizer, now I just have to wait. I'm still shiting myself, I have $150,000 a year job riding on this. So we shall see

10. Like I said, I passed a 9 panel, you're golden as long as the temp is right....if they don't call and say you failed within a few days you can stop stressing!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. New member.. genuinely curious about xstream because I haven’t smoked in over 35days and still failing at home tests. I’m not fat.. not skinny either (5”5 150). I’ve been pounding water. I have a Drug test coming up tomorrow and I need to pass!! I bought xstream hoping it works. Not sure if it will be a dip stick test or lab test. Anyone have issues with using xstream??

12. Did you pass?

13. They said they passed

• Like Like x 1
  14. I used xstream 11.0 about 3 weeks ago at a lab and PASSED :)

15. I used Xtreme fetish urine for my pre-employment drug test last Thursday. Results just came in and I passed.. The only thing you have to worry about is keeping it of temperature (92-100’) i ain’t gonna lie I was nervous as fuck. Cause I recently failed a pre-employment by using Flush. I went this rout with the fake pee an trust me just got the call I start tomorrow.. soo anybody questioning if the Shit works it does 100%.. just make sure you pass the temp check wen you had it to the nurse..

16. Cool any new expierences? Ive used this before.. stuck it in the microwave for a lil more secs becuase its a low wattage one. Passed a lab test. And now i have to use it again 2 years later.. still nervous but hope it will work.

17. I just used Xstream for a PreEmployment screening about an hour ago. First time ever using fake urine and of course, I was nervous asf. But i followed the instructions. I warmed it for 10 secs the temp read a little above 96. I rubberband the hand warmer to it, put on two pairs of tight fitting boxers briefs and the placed the bottle next to my junk. When I got to the urgent care bathroom it was still around the same temp and ran a little on to my finger and it felt like piss to me (we all have pissed on our hands so fuck off haha) . I will update once I hear something. Thank you all for this thread.

18. Just joined for this thread. A family member used X stream yesterday at concentra. They usually tell you if you pass, if not- they don’t say anything. They did not say anything. Luckily, my friend works at concentra and has been giving me updates. She said they sent it to a lab due to finding a specimen they don’t usually test for. So they did further testing and were not able to figure out what that extra specimen was. They will be calling him to ask if he takes any medications.... what could this be? We are freaking out!!

19. Interesting thread to keep going! All the head shops around me have Xstream and a guy I talked to swears by it as long as you follow the directions correctly! I was nervous about using because it would be my first time trying synthetic but I can see it does work and pass. So gonna get me a box for future use.

• Agree Agree x 1

20. So did your family member pass the test ? What did they say about the specimen they found?