Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please post your Xstream urine experiences on this thread. Has anyone passed a lab test using this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420randomness, Feb 2, 2017.

1. I used Xstream to pass a DOT test. I'm freaking out and wondering if I passed. I can't find any reviews that have given me peace of mind, so I'm writing a thread myself. It's been 2 days now and I haven't heard anything. I know if you pass, you get a letter in 2 weeks. I don't know what to expect if the results aren't negative. Can anyone shed some light?

2. Did you pass?

3. Wondering the same thing lol. I used it Friday for a drug test and it was in the clear at the facility I went to but they still have to send it to quest for further review so I'll know by Wednesday if I officially passed.

4. Yaaaaassssss!!!!!!! I was so anxious thinking it might come back as a false negative, but I received a letter saying I was drug free I also had a friend that took the same drug test using Quick Fix and she passed too. They're all the same I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I passed! Don't stress yourself out!! You're good :)

6. Great news!

7. Got the call today that I passed!!!!! That stuff works forreal.

8. #8 Lastscope, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Does this really work in 2017?

9. #9 doesitwork, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    I recently used Xstream(version X.11.0) at a Labcorp for a preemployment screening. I follow the directions all the way, but still not have heard anything about the test. It's been about 5 days now, I am freaking OUT!!

Has anyone had any success with this?

UPDATE
    Xstream version X.11.0 WORK!! Passed with flying colors

• Like Like x 1
  10. Turned my xstream in yesterday
    Waiting for a call back...will update whether I pass or fail

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Passed the 9 panel test with version 11

12. Passed Pre-Employment screen with xstream couple weeks ago...now had to do pre employment dot test (with xstream) waiting for results... kinda freaking cause they send the dot out for further testing

13. Was wondering how this worked out?
    I have a dot pre employment drug screen tomorrow... I'm considering xstream or quickfix for the test. Would love to hear your results.

14. Update:

Thought I'd pass this information on for those that are interested...

Passed a dot fmcsa pre employment drug screen today with xstream. Split specimen was sent of to Quest Labs. Results took 2 days to get back.

15. It's been 3 weeks and haven't heard anything so I feel it is safe to say I passed.... I didn't want to update to soon and jinx it. I am no expert but feel as long as temp is good at collection site you will be good... This was split sample dot preemployment screen.

16. Is there anyone that confirm Xstream for a ten panel test? There is so much info out there.

17. Actually, any real members use this, not just New Members?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I passed a 9 panel so I'd say you may be good....as long as temp is right you're golden

19. Curnbread, thank you. I read some posts of yours but didn’t see much after your post.

What lab?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. #20 Joker1121, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    This was an unhelpful, stupid post and I apologize. It's been deleted, but appears quoted. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1