Please point me to seed banks!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted_fetus69, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Hey looking for a reliable seed bank in the U.S that accepts venmo, cashapp, or zelle??? Thank you guys in advance

2. These are some of the US banks I follow (except the first 2), but I'm not sure what payment methods are available.
    Leafly
    SeedFinder
    207 Genetics
    Autoflower Portal
    Baked Beans
    CannaGenetics
    DC Seed Exchange
    Great Lakes Genetics
    Green Grass Seeds
    Greybeard FastBuds
    Growers Choice
    Hella Dank Seed Co. WOS70
    ILGM-US $89min
    Magic Bean Company
    Mephisto afnmemberdiscount10
    New420Guy Seeds
    Night Owl Seeds
    North Atlantic
    Oregon Elite Seeds
    RocBudinc Genetics annetwork10
    Seed Cellar WOS66
    SeedsForMe
    SynergyAutomaticGenetics
    WickedPissahSeeds
    Sonoma Seeds $65
    Mephisto Genetic - Strain Guide 2019

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I appreciate it. Went with north Atlantic best service I've had for anything lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just ask all your pothead friends for their saved seeds. When I put the word out I was looking for seeds next thing I knew I had well over 100 seeds from 4 people and in a week I had another 100+ free seeds. Most sprouted so it's worth the asking.

BNW

5. greybeard-credit card- old school and some new genetics
    kind bud farms-cash app- single seeds
    greenpoint seeds-credit card-good tracking
    seedsherenow-money order- very good genetics,worth the wait

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Here are a few more US banks.
    207 Genetics
    Baked Beans
    DC Seed Exchange
    Great Lakes Genetics
    Growers Choice
    Hella Dank Seed Co
    North Atlantic Seed Bank
    Oregon Elite Seeds
    Seed Cellar

7. I deal with North Atlantic seed co and jbcseeds exclusively .

8. Decided to try Hella Dank Seed Co out and got scammed it seems. Sent payment to Frank by Zelle and they responded with an email saying payment was received and items would ship in a day or two. The tracking they gave still shows USPS awaiting item after 10 days. The only response I got from Frank at HDSC is that its on the way and it should be there today but nothing shows up. Tracking still says USPS awaiting item. The last email I sent, they completely ignored it. Writing this review to help others to not get scammed by them.

9. I have placed a successful order with HellaDank.

10. I've read in the past others have too and thats why I finally decided to try them out and this is still my recent experience with them. They have my money, its been over 12 days now and I've received nothing but spin from them. Either they are incompetent or they have started scamming people recently.

11. Be patient. They take longer than they state most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well it looks like maybe they're just spin artists then because tracking is showing something on the way now but arriving late. If they would've just told me it was arriving late and to wait then I would've been way more patient. They need to work on their communication when dealing with customers to avoid confusion like this honestly. I'll update if everything arrives successfully.

13. Dude they may not want authorities to track it so just be patient. Buying seeds online is like this. Sometimes it comes fast sometimes late.

14. Thanks for the input; makes sense of course. I've spent close to 8k on seeds in the last couple years and this is only the second time in the U.S. I've had an issue. I'm usually patient but never had miscommunication like this. Thanks again and have a good one.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Did your seeds ever arrive?

16. Part of the order arrived. I messaged them about the missing product and they said they didn't have anymore of the Golden Goat fems even though they were showing 4 in stock when I paid for them. Anyways they offered a replacement of another or a refund and I asked for a different pack, same price. I haven't received any tracking for the replacement so I don't know if they shipped them though its been a couple days now. Just an overall frustrating experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lesson learned. I buy my seeds way before I plan to grow them just because of that.