PLEASE PLEASE HELP. yellow-ing & stunted growth

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jrsaw0711, Sep 30, 2012.

1. i have 4 sick girls and i need help. please :eek:

4 plant site 5 gallon DWC setup
    250w equiv LED
    2 75w CFL's
    rockwool w/ clay pellots (hydroton)
    basic nutrients (just the cheapo stuff that came with. legit noots in the mail)

everything was going fine for about the first 4 weeks or so then growth seemed to slow way down. orginally had been adding a lil molasses & fish fertilizer to the mix but i stopped that. just water (pH adjusted to 6.0) with a half dose of nutrients.

what could the issue be?

worried sick,

JR:confused:

Attached Files:

2. flush clean out your reservoir fill with only RO water and 1/4 amount of nutes needed if that dosent help wash your air stones and hydroton too

3. i gonna flush/wash everythin & anythin right now. mad good looks on takin a few to assist. for real, thank you and hope we can save my girls...

much much appreciated :hello:,

JR

4. Is that pink on those leaves in the pics? This is a nute burn/pH problem, anime gave you good advice, get some clean water in there and she should be ok/

5. #5 jrsaw0711, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012

its kinda a pink/purple lol. its just the reflection off of my LED (i put a picture of my lil temporary setup at the bottom). it looks like a big light brite :D
    after hearin everythin, i think its nutrient related. i try to check & adjust my pH every few days. originally i was adding a lil fish fertilizer & molasses to the mix. im a hydro noobie so i didnt know any better lol. and after i changed the water, there was still some goo floating around, on the stone, and stuck on the bottom of the net cups. i flushed everything out super good and cleaned some of that sludge off of whatevs i saw it on. hopefully within the next couple days i will see them perk up.

for real real, mad good looks on the feedback. nice to get some help once in a while. thank you def def.

hopin for a miracle,

JR:wave:

Attached Files:

6. Ok I thought it might be the light but I wasn't sure. I was thinking dang man, this is some radioactive problem or something, you need to get outa that grow room! I think that they will perk up just fine in a few days. Just remember that they are still babies, and just like you wouldn't feed a baby a cheeseburger, you can't feed baby plants heavy foods either.

7. radioactive. thats the new hot shit i heard. radioactive cultivation. its the new craze... lol

thank you for the help and honesty if anything, i feel better at least. hope my girls do too :D

up & atom (thats a SIMPSON's radioactive man reference), :smoke:

JR