please please help weed problems

Discussion in 'General' started by NiiNjA, Jan 9, 2012.

1. yo im a newbe but i just bought some weed today and its got some very tiny white powdery specs when i break open the bud. they arent crystals there way to solid white and turn into powder when you smush em. it doesnt look like fuzzy or stringy mold but is it something i should worry about. maybe i should post a pic of my weed? plz plz reply

2. [quote name='"NiiNjA"']yo im a newbe but i just bought some weed today and its got some very tiny white powdery specs when i break open the bud. they arent crystals there way to solid white and turn into powder when you smush em. it doesnt look like fuzzy or stringy mold but is it something i should worry about. maybe i should post a pic of my weed? plz plz reply[/quote]

Post a pic and I will tell you.

3. thank you ill post very very soon in like maybe 2mins at most

4. probably cocaine

5. cocaine if ur lucky.... probably angel dust though :p have a nice trip.

6. Blue cheese

7. If its blow look on the bright side. You got a 2 for 1 deal. If its PCP I wouldnt fuck with it.

8. Haha don't let these people scare you! I've heard people say things like that, but the chances are so slim that something like that would happen, considering weed is a much cheaper drug. Cocaine is a very expensive drug that no one in that right mind would lace weed with it!

9. [quote name='"WhoFalls"']Haha don't let these people scare you! I've heard people say things like that, but the chances are so slim that something like that would happen, considering weed is a much cheaper drug. Cocaine is a very expensive drug that no one in that right mind would lace weed with it![/quote]

^very true...but shit happens.

10. a dealer around me laces his weed with cocaine. from what i understand he figures his customers will like HIS weed better

11. Cant see pic

12. its only when i broke up the bud and its not in all the buds

13. Looks fine to me.

14. Well put it to the test. Smoke it.

15. Lucky for you guy.

That weed appears to be smokable.

16. any clue what it might be cause to be honest my girl has smoked alot of weed considering its medical and we have never seen this before

17. [quote name='"NiiNjA"']any clue what it might be cause to be honest my girl has smoked alot of weed considering its medical and we have never seen this before[/quote]

Honestly I smoke alot of weed aswell. And I see bud like that often. You should be fine.

18. i agree, form the picture it looks legit