please please help me!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stoner will 666, Jun 29, 2004.

1. ive got 5 cannabis plants.im confused as to how to tell what sex the plants are.for instance,my friends have told me that the big plant is male.can someone tell me whether it is or not??? it is about 2 feet tall,light green in colour, very bushy with 3 and 5 bladed leaves. i noticed alot of what my friend thinks to be buds.they are quite small, light green in colour, american football shaped,small,and after a while they open up and then drop off.please help me!!! also can someone tell me how to tell males and females apart and how long it will be until i get some buds? i am looking forward to smoking what i have worked so hard to grow!!!! (i am growing them in a shed with an electric heater in there, placing outdoors on sunny days if that makes any difference?)

2. yo mustard its the guy with the 5 hash plants you gave the advice 2. thanx alot. really helped me out!!! im under a new screename cos i 4orgot my paswurd and they wudnt accept the new 1. ne way thanx 4 all ur help!!!!!

3. Northern Lights...mmmm <licks lips>...If I had to compare it to a super hero, I would say Mighty Mouse. A little bit goes a long way.