please look at my plants and help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguythatgrows, Nov 2, 2011.

1. i am not sure what is wrong. i am leaning toward too much wind on them. it started with the leaves cupping upward and on the plants in the back first where the wind hits harder. i have turned the fan off. tell me what you think please. i took a lot of pics cause it was dark and some are blurry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. here are a couple things that will probably help you. i see an awful lot of deficiencies. i'm almost positive none of which are from wind from your fan.

what medium are they in? what are you feeding them?

Attached Files:

3. As far as I know, when the leaf edges are curling up it is usually a sign on heat stress. What is the temperature at your plants' canopy? I may be wrong a bout the heat stress, i'm not sure, but that could be it.

4. not too hot... has been too cold a few times. i have thought about that too.

i am in fox farm ocean forest. no nutes yet. i never nute until flowering. fox farm has everything it needs until flowering. both strains are doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. this makes me think it is the environment that is causing the problem.

5. Oh yeah well i'm not sure then. In my opinion your plants look pretty healthy for the most part so I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets progressively worse. My plants are just over two weeks old and have had bigger problems than yours haha. Anyways good luck with the grow man, looking good.

6. Also I think your plants are showing some fort of deficiency so maybe you should start feeding soon. Start light at maybe 1/4 strength or something. It's always better to under-nute than to over-nute.

7. yea... it's time for nutes next watering anyway. i just use my bloom nutes cause they have nitrogen. i start out at 1/4 first dose then 1/2 second. i never usually go over that. thanks for the help. i'm not too worried. i really think it was the wind. i had the fan blowing across the tops pretty hard. i will see what they look like tomorrow. thanks again. any other opinions would be nice.

8. Yeah man I too only used fox farm tiger bloom in my first grow or two because as you said if you don't veg too long then you don't really have to worry about veg nutes when using soils like FFOF. Yeah a lot of wind can definitely mutilate your leaves a bit. How old are those girls? What strain?

9. they are about 2 months old or so. they are white widow and sour cream. you can check them out in more detail in my grow journal. just click my sig.