Please look at my pics and Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by delozay, Sep 28, 2012.

1. My wifey been growing 3-4 months now
    And no buds I am not using lights I don't
    Know the strain I don't know what I'm doing tbh
    Need help ASAP
    I don't have any pics wen she was young
    As I lost that phone

Attached Files:

2. You need lights. You need nutrients.

Go to the hardware store and buy compact fluorescent bulbs. You seem to still be in veg so no flowers will start to show. Did you do this from seed? The bulbs you want are 6500k. Get 4-6 of them. They screw into a regular size lamp, I use cheap overhead fixtures like you see in a new home or unfinished basement. Also cheap from a hardware store.

During the veg phase, lights are on for 18-24 hrs. Then uninterrupted darkness ie 20 on, 4 off. When you switch to flowering 12 hrs on 12 hrs off with absolutely no light interruptions you must use 2700k florescent bulbs. Keep lights 2-3 inches from the plant, gives maximal light without burning it. Use both 6500k and 2700k. This will give your girl a broader spectrum of light something like the sun provides. Make a light schedule and stick to it. No exceptions. But a simple three prong timer so you don't need to think about it.

If you can, move this to a closet or spare room. This is cannabis not a simple house plant. Keep your plants space a nice 72 degrees with 40-50% humidity. Control temp with heater or a/CAMERA and humidity with humidifier or dehumidifier which ever is appropriate.
    But a thermometer and a hygrometer.

Do not stress your plant. Too cold or too hot temps, light interruption during dark periods, over or underwatering, inconsistent light schedules can cause hermaphrodites low yields and could leave your plant vulnerable to bugs depending on its strain.

When you feed your plants let 20% run through the drainage holes at the bottom of your pot. Mix your plant food into your water. Make sure you buy one from a hydrogen store. Do not use anything that wasn't made specifically for cannabis plants in a vegetative stage. At first use less than half what the bottle says. Each feeding you can increase but don't go crazy because plants do not like sudden changes. Your plant will perk up and as you learn and watch you will understand when she is healthy or in need of some love.

Go invest in a ph tester. Oh is very important for your plants nutrients uptake. Mix in your food then phone test your water. Digital testers are under 100 $ and test by just putting in the water. I just use pool pH test strips. Like 10 $ for 50 tests. Only thing is you have to match the colour reading on the phone chart. Not so hard if you are good at that sort of thing. Water with or without plant food should be no lower then 5.8 and no higher than 6.5. Aim for 6.2.

I'm here to help. Ask anything you need to know and I will try my best to help

3. For not using lights or nutes it actually looks ok lol. Not using lights? Was she just like chillin in the corner of a room or something?

4. [quote name='"dal123014"']For not using lights or nutes it actually looks ok lol. Not using lights? Was she just like chillin in the corner of a room or something?[/quote]

Thank you very much she was chillin in the kitchen with the thyme lol n no lights just UK weather all I do is remove the really big fan leaves that block the sun

5. [quote name='"lokismith23"']You need lights. You need nutrients.

Go to the hardware store and buy compact fluorescent bulbs. You seem to still be in veg so no flowers will start to show. Did you do this from seed? The bulbs you want are 6500k. Get 4-6 of them. They screw into a regular size lamp, I use cheap overhead fixtures like you see in a new home or unfinished basement. Also cheap from a hardware store.

During the veg phase, lights are on for 18-24 hrs. Then uninterrupted darkness ie 20 on, 4 off. When you switch to flowering 12 hrs on 12 hrs off with absolutely no light interruptions you must use 2700k florescent bulbs. Keep lights 2-3 inches from the plant, gives maximal light without burning it. Use both 6500k and 2700k. This will give your girl a broader spectrum of light something like the sun provides. Make a light schedule and stick to it. No exceptions. But a simple three prong timer so you don't need to think about it.

If you can, move this to a closet or spare room. This is cannabis not a simple house plant. Keep your plants space a nice 72 degrees with 40-50% humidity. Control temp with heater or a/CAMERA and humidity with humidifier or dehumidifier which ever is appropriate.
    But a thermometer and a hygrometer.

Do not stress your plant. Too cold or too hot temps, light interruption during dark periods, over or underwatering, inconsistent light schedules can cause hermaphrodites low yields and could leave your plant vulnerable to bugs depending on its strain.

When you feed your plants let 20% run through the drainage holes at the bottom of your pot. Mix your plant food into your water. Make sure you buy one from a hydrogen store. Do not use anything that wasn't made specifically for cannabis plants in a vegetative stage. At first use less than half what the bottle says. Each feeding you can increase but don't go crazy because plants do not like sudden changes. Your plant will perk up and as you learn and watch you will understand when she is healthy or in need of some love.

Go invest in a ph tester. Oh is very important for your plants nutrients uptake. Mix in your food then phone test your water. Digital testers are under 100 $ and test by just putting in the water. I just use pool pH test strips. Like 10 $ for 50 tests. Only thing is you have to match the colour reading on the phone chart. Not so hard if you are good at that sort of thing. Water with or without plant food should be no lower then 5.8 and no higher than 6.5. Aim for 6.2.

I'm here to help. Ask anything you need to know and I will try my best to help[/quote]

I really appreciate all the info that you have given me and today I'm going to have a look in my nearest hardware shop and get some stock in thanks for your time ill keep you updated with my grow, and yes she was grown from seed UK weather is starting to change its a lot colder now and the days are getting shorter if I get some lights I can be more in control n I have a dark closet already that I've never put her in

6. So random but hows the UK? You like it? You even been 2 the states?

7. [quote name='"dal123014"']So random but hows the UK? You like it? You even been 2 the states?[/quote]

The UK is sooooo boring lol n cold all the time
    I wanna go to the states but its so big I don't know what part
    I wanna go NYC

8. Lol hell yea the big apple. I have been there twice and it's pretty cool. Man is love 2 go to the UK. How are the cops about growing there?

9. [quote name='"dal123014"']Lol hell yea the big apple. I have been there twice and it's pretty cool. Man is love 2 go to the UK. How are the cops about growing there?[/quote]

I say fuck da Feds lol cops don't like weed full stop
    Smokin it growing it its all illegal
    I don't care tho no1 knows I'm growin
    N no1 will lol
    I wanna go every state but USA so big
    I heard Canada Toronto
    Got some goooooood weed
    I wanna go Amsterdam

10. Right Canada is so big I've been there a few times.hoy many clicks are u from Amsterdam. I wanna go in November for the cannabis cup :). It's cool to talk with a fellow grower from across the sea I hope it works out for u bro!

11. [quote name='"dal123014"']Right Canada is so big I've been there a few times.hoy many clicks are u from Amsterdam. I wanna go in November for the cannabis cup :). It's cool to talk with a fellow grower from across the sea I hope it works out for u bro![/quote]

Nah born n raised in the UK but Amsterdam is so attractive 2 me I guess it's da weed I heard bout the cannabis cup can't go due to work so I'm missing the November one damn shame I don't wanna say I'm a grower till my baby gets sum buds lol I got 2 auto purple cheese seeds from a friend 1 to start for her n 1 I can keep for myself have you got any info on autos?

12. Yea I have done 1 auto grow and in my opinion if you like your plants small then they are perfect for you. They are easy to clone but since they have a genetically engineered lifespan they will finish the same time as the mother so it's not for me but some people are set on them I just like my plants not big but not small I like them medium size. And autos are low yielders in my opinion. I can get 3-3 1/4 oz off of a pineapple express plant that was veged for 20 days after transplant from the rooting tray. Autos have a shorter lifespan overall so u can get a oz off each plant at least the afghan Kush Ryder strain I had was a super low yielder they might not all be like that but I have herd from several people in my community and on here that they have the same dislike for autos for the same reasons.

13. Uk grower here south london got blueberry on the go. Urs is lookin good

14. [quote name='"cflkid"']Uk grower here south london got blueberry on the go. Urs is lookin good[/quote]

Yes u kl
    UK south LDN
    1st time grower
    As well
    Thanks I been lookin after her
    are u using lights?
    If so wat ones?

15. [quote name='"delozay"']

Yes u kl
    UK south LDN
    1st time grower
    As well
    Thanks I been lookin after her
    are u using lights?
    If so wat ones?[/quote]

Yhh im kl bro thnx
    I have had a few gos in the past with some big bud, wasnt all that exciting.

Now i know a bit more and fed up of payin these prices for dank.

Using a 250w red bulb to flower, blue for veg, theyre called envirolights. Mixed reviews on them but ive found them perfect for what i need!

16. Why would you remove healthy fan leaves?

17. [quote name='"jerry111165"']Why would you remove healthy fan leaves?[/quote]

Heard it blocks light
    There were 2 bigger than my hand and the leafs below went Gcity green
    I haven't removed any since