Please list legit marijuana seed banks that freight to australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tumeke, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Barneys Farm, Herbies. Brilliant. BC Buddepot are rip offs. The first 2 are great. Stealth, quick delivery...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just received my seeds so I recommend this website:

cannabis seeds | paddyseeds.com

I used to order my seeds with two of the most known UK seeds shop 
    But as there is always a risk that my order will be stopped at the border whoever send them,
    my friend advised me to use a more competitive website.

Yes, this was a good choice, seeds are cheaper and arrived ! youhouu
    and Yes, it was a shit loads of seeds :)

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. If you want an untraceable transaction I'd suggest Agora / black market as it makes use of Bitcoin. You'll need Torbrowser to gain access to it. Prices are quite reasonable and sellers get feedback so you know who is legit and who isn't.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Id post up who I've been using for years but that would jeopardise things wouldn't it?

5. I got some from herbies pretty quick too, use stealth delivery at checkout (it doesn't cost any extra)  ;)

6. We have been making our own weeds and seeds for 8 years, and we are in our 7th year of producing top shelf seeds for the

public. These are all regular weeds and seeds (about 60% will be females).

Blackberry Diesel (indica)

Does very well inside and outside, producing lots of large fat, rock hard buds loaded with trichromes and a blackberry

fragrance. Flowering period is 8-9 weeks.

Grape Afghan Kush (sativa hybrid)

This has been crossed with Grape 48 so it will provide big fat very frosty buds with a wild grape-Afghan smell. Average

indoor yield is 2 oz. per plant. Flowering period is a lengthy 9 to 10 weeks.

Pauls Purple Fire (indica hybrid) OUT OF STOCK

This is one of my best strains. Purple Fire (SFV OG Kush x Grape Ape) crossed with AK-48 and then crossed with original

Grape 48. If you like fat, hardball buds similar to GDP, you will love this strain. Flowering period is 8 to 9 weeks.

NEW Grape 48 (Indica hybrid) OUT OF STOCK

One of my best strains. This strain will make you very happy. Grape 48 is Seedsman Purple Bud crossed with Nirvana AK-48

and now crossed with Purple Kush for density. It will produce monster-sized very dense buds covered in trichromes and with

a loud grape smell like Grape Ape. Flowering period is 8-9 weeks.

Original Grape 48 (Sativa hybrid) – OUT OF STOCK

The original strain without the genetics of Purple Kush (Nirvana AK48 x Seedsman Purple Bud). The big sativa buds are a

little fluffy and extremely frosty. The strong grape aroma of the Seedsman Purple Bud really comes through.

Trainwreck (Sativa hybrid) – OUT OF STOCK - MORE COMING SOON!

This particular strain of Trainwreck came from a clone and was crossed with an AK47 male. The smell from the bud is

awesome and so is the taste. She will produce lots of big thick sticky purple colas. Trainwreck is a heavy yielder. This

is a great night time sleepy time high.

Purple Wreck (Indica hybrid) – OUT OF STOCK - MORE COMING SOON!

Purple Wreck from Reserva Privada is Trainwreck crossed with Purple Erkle. Another great top shelf strain – very frosty,

very stinky and very dense buds make it an excellent medcinal choice.

Call/text……….… (518 444 2976)
    Call/text….……… (518 444 2976)
    Email (mallytree420@yahoo.com)

Other strains available:

Blue Cheese (Blueberry x UK Cheese) LIMITED SUPPLY

Blueberry OG Kush (Blueberry x Tahoe OG Kush) – OUT OF STOCK

Blue Tahoe Cheese (Blue Cheese x Blueberry Tahoe OG) – LIMITED SUPPLY

Playboy OG Kush (indica) [ LIMITED SUPPLY ]

Purple Berry Playboy (Purple Berry xPlayboy OG) -NEW!

Lemon Skunk -NEW!

Early Skunk – NEW!

WE HAVE 4 BRAND NEW TOP SHELF STRAINS COMING OUT IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS INCLUDING:

BLUE CRUSH (BLUEBERRY OG x GIRL SCOUT COOKIES)
    BLUEBERRY OG WRECK
    BLUEBERRY OG GDP
    BLACK N BLUE (BLUEBERRY OG x BLACKBERRY DEISEL)

$1.00 each (min order 25) 500 or more – GET 25 FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY 500 SEEDS ORDERED!

Willing to trade for other seeds or meds. No clones.

/text……….… (518 444 2976)
    /text….……… (518 444 2976)
    /Email (mallytree420@yahoo.com)

Call/text……….… (518 444 2976)
    Call/text….……… (518 444 2976)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. We offer top quality medical marijuana strains not only for regular smokers, but as medicine for CANCER, CHRONIC PAIN , ANXIETY, ADD / ADHD, DEPRESSION, FIBROMYALGIA, PTSD etc. at affordable prices,place your order we are at

your service.

Phone: +203-896-0739

8. Any feedback from Aussies about purchasing seeds from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com ? 28 days and still not here.....

9. I am shitting myself after reading so many negative comments about AMS. I ordered about 4 days ago and have a strong feeling they are not going to come. Can anyone shed some light on AMS?

10. what if i have a friend currently in amsterdam. Whats the best way for him to get me some seeds to aussie soils?

11. If you are looking for larger quantities of seeds then Amsterdam is not a great place to start sine the Grow ShopWett legislation has kicked in. It has basically made it illegal for any shop to sell seeds in packets of more than 5 beans. If you want a few to take back with you then that is cool, but if you are looking for a decent amount you are best off buying online.

12. I ordered some seed from marijuana-seeds.nl, received them in 12 days very discreet shipping, nice and fresh and also got freebies.
    I used bonza twice and I got ripped both times first lot I received where very old and not one germinated, second lot didn't even show up.

13. Highly recommended got seeds in 12 days.

• Like Like x 1
  14. yea, they were awesome

15. Stay away from: marijuanaseeds.com.au. They have ripped me off, no seeds and will not refund.

16. How did you guys make payment to MSNL?
    My bank is refusing payment to them if i pay by CC and they give no details of an account name if you try to do a bank transfer...
    Any help would be greatly appreciated...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Just payed with debit card on their website
    rd